The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Which Pelikan? M800 Burnt Orange Or M800/m805 Blue Striped

pelikan m800 burnt orange m805

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: M800 Burnt Orange OR M805 Blue Striped (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Which M8xx would you buy?

1. M800 Burnt Orange (24 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. M800 Blue Striped Gold Trim (7 votes [14.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.58%

3. M805 Blue Striped Rhodium Trim (17 votes [35.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 pelikandrew

pelikandrew

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:25

Three of the best choices in my opinion. I'm drawn to all of them. Apparently you and I share the same aesthetic. Burnt orange is nicely warm, but almost too bright an orange. Blue stripe with gold, nice and warm, but with the gold I'm always concerned it's a bit too flashy. M805 in all silver color / rhodium? Perfect blend of understated, function and quality. I bought mine about 10 years ago in this configuration, and it's still my all-time favorite daily user.

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pelikan m800, burnt orange, m805

Sponsored Content

|