The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Help With Identification

german cenoton? window

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alexcat

Alexcat

Lost in space

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:46

Pictures at bottom..... Just wondering if anyone can identify or give any information.....I've misplaced my loupe and have had a bad eye infection, so am not great at looking closely.

I don't think it's of any value, and can't even remember where or when I got it; eBay, I think, for not much, but it's such a lovely smooth writer, never any trouble starting even when not used for a while.mi got it because it has an ink window, which I love.

Any information gratefully received.

Alex.

Attached Images

• image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

"As many nights endure Without a moon or star So will we endure When one is gone and far "Leonard Cohen, of blessed memory(21/09/1934-7/11/2016)

Sponsored Content

#2 usk15

usk15

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:44

Senator Windsor, piston filler, medium nib.

#3 Alexcat

Alexcat

Lost in space

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:04

Senator Windsor, piston filler, medium nib.

Many thanks.....it's such a sweet pen to write with and even though it's a plain old iridium nib, has a tiny bit of flex, just enough.

Alex
"As many nights endure Without a moon or star So will we endure When one is gone and far "Leonard Cohen, of blessed memory(21/09/1934-7/11/2016)

#4 usk15

usk15

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:37

Indeed, it's a sweet pen and extremely smooth.

14887166716_33e44e9079_b.jpg

14910171145_e0f4f031c5_b.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: german, cenoton?, window

Sponsored Content

|