Laban Mento fpen question

Mr.Rene

Greetings!

I like to post my pens a lot, so I was wondering if

you could comment on how the Laban Mento handles when the cap is posted.

Thanks in advance,

René Álvarez

:happyberet:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Rene

• wiglaf

• ViolinWriter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rene-

I have used a mento for about a year and I post when on an inclined surface, and do not post when writing on a flat surface- either way, the pen is remarkably well balanced and light. When posted, the Mento does seem to intimidate ball point writers- but hey, what you will.

Tony

They seem not to have much difference between posted and not. I like the slight variation in balance from posting the cap. It seems to give me a better balance for the way I hold the pen. The pen is so darned huge though that posted or not, you'll intimidate any ball point writers. In fact, I've seen a Bic literally crawl into the desk drawer when I bring the Mento out for a little literary spin.

Elizabeth

Spring and love arrived on a bird's sweet song. "How does that little box sound like birds and laughter?" I asked the gypsy violinist. He leaned back, pointing to his violin. "Look inside, you'll see the birdies sing to me" soft laughter in his voice. "I hear them, I can almost see them!", I shouted as his bow danced on the strings. "Ah yes" he said, "your heart is a violin." Shony Alex Braun

As it began for Shony, it began for me. My heart -- My violin