Of Pens, Men, And Penrolls ...

MrsHobie

Excellent, I put a follow on the FB page (knew there was a reason I had that account)

Edited by oldrifleman

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrsHobie

• oldrifleman

• RotePappkiste

• daljitgroup

• 2 weeks later...

I sew 3 sets yesterday ...

I will sew more in that style in the next weeks ...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/817198collageSobres01.jpg

2 are already sold, not even the time to fill the tiny shop ... May be I should think about a blog, less restrictive than the FB page ?

Edited by MrsHobie

One pen roll, two pen rolls, three pen rolls ... So many pen rolls ! Do you want one ?

my tiny shop is open and you can have a closer look on my website to see my cotton (and sometimes silk) OOAK penrolls.

The better way is to look at my FB page and contact me through it if you see something interesting !

(I can only sew 1 to 3 per week and I can't sew enough it seems :D )

Edited by MrsHobie

One pen roll, two pen rolls, three pen rolls ... So many pen rolls ! Do you want one ?

my tiny shop is open and you can have a closer look on my website to see my cotton (and sometimes silk) OOAK penrolls.

Yeah I was the person that asked the price on your page. Glad to see that business is good!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello !

What's new ? I sew more penrolls, but most of all, I made a brand new model, to carry one A5 notebook and 5 pens :).

The first one is for me, and I sew only 5 others, I will be waiting for a few weeks before sewing this model again, waiting for "experience returns" ( I don't how how you say in English ...)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_568264collageindigo02.jpghttp://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_486624collage20170128marmottes.jpghttp://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_286949collagecarnet.jpghttp://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_127979collagemarm.jpg

Just ordered one of the A5 pad/pen rolls. I look forward to trying it out. I really love my 8 pen roll.

I guess you'd call it "user reviews".

Matias

Yes, I think so :)

Just ordered one of the A5 pad/pen rolls. I look forward to trying it out. I really love my 8 pen roll.

Thank you ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello :)

I didn't sew a lot last month, only 5 black and white Penrolls. (click on it to see bigger)

http://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_190032collageNB.jpg

They are available in my tiny Etsy shop, just click on the link on my signature ...

And I sewed another penroll, a "custom order" : the fabrics were sent to me, I just sewed it ...

17265251_1123236047798592_74919814388906

Edited by MrsHobie

• 1 month later...

Hello :)

I just finished to sew new penrolls ... The ones that are still available will be in the Etsy shop before the end of the week I think.

Just click to see them bigger :)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_66608820170330Marmottes.jpg http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_7062322017041702.jpg http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_1424412017041703.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello !

I didn't sew a lot last month ... But last week I decided to took the Silky Road !!!

The outside is made of kimono silk for 3 of them, the other one is raw silk.

Feel free to contact me for more info !

18813880_1209172432538286_61130914254536

I show you another one, but it"s already sold ...

18767729_1204113676377495_74637282310170

• 4 weeks later...

Hello !

Here are the last penrolls before a summer break ...

3 of them are made of kimono silkfor the outside (cotton inside) and the 2 others are 100 % cotton.

Feel free to contact me for more info.

(Links to my FB page and Etsy shop in my signature)

19510316_1234699676652228_12811982144413

Edited by MrsHobie

• 3 months later...

Hello !

I'm slowly going back to my sewing machine ...

I sew only 4 penrolls since the beginning of september !

Just click to see a larger image.

mini_677194Collage.jpg

You can find them in my Etsy shop . (silk plum flowers already sold ...)

I know that not everybody is on Facebook, so I managed to have my own website and a Flickr gallery to show my work

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello !

I haven't sew much for the past months ...

I tried an embroidered penwrap that I wanted to show you, but it seems I can't add a picture anymore on this thread. :(

And I'm sorry to tell that most of the pictures into this topic will be soon unavailable because the free hosting site I was using will definitely close in a few weeks.

All the penrolls I've sewn can be seen on my FlickR album, which can be found from my website (link in signature).

Bye !

• 3 months later...

Hello !

Not posting a lot, due to personnal issues, I didn't sew a lot this year ... Nevertheless, I tried to imagine something a bit different : only 5 pens, but a zipper pouch :)

I'll sew more of this one :)

31957511_1542259069229619_49225684644150

• 9 months later...

Hello everybody :)

I try to go back to my sewing machine, but it's not that simple for the moment. :unsure:

But here are the last penrolls I've sewn, they will be in my Etsy Store in a few days

56652858_2002892136499641_25198922993667

I'm sorry, all the pictures of this thread have disappeared because the hosting site has closed :(

I tried to solve the problem with a Flickr account where all the penrolls are displayed : https://www.flickr.com/photos/lafeejajabosse/

Have a nice day !