Wing Sung 698 & TWSBI Eco
- Piston Filler (different design)
- Steel Nib (Eco - more choices of nibs +1)
- Plastic casing (Eco - have a better plastic feel & more clear plastic, but still plastics... you know, the brittle, unsavory type.)
- Design similar
Wing Sung 698
- Nib section can be unscrew +1
- No tools needed for disassembly +1
- Transparent Fee (a matter of preference, since demo are demos --> +1)
- Holds more ink (extension to the end of the barrel) +1
- Price cheaper by $20USD when you shop smart +20
- Difficult to re-assemble the piston for alignments. (-1)
- Threaded blind cap (+1)
How does it write? I don't know, and I don't bother with steel nibs. I like my broad edged nibs, home ground to perfection.
Both pens will be used for donation for other nib sections that I have interest in.
Edited by _InkyFingers, 01 November 2016 - 22:34.