Love the name....

any other inks also coming up ??

Just give me some time...... I was just giving 'carte blanche'... :lticaptd:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I don't know... I've always been weary of organising a trip: ordering tickets, reservations, etc., especially it happens next week... Maybe next year, I can prepare well in advance!

LG.. you are in France, you are at a spitting distance from Poland.... (Check it out, in the map you are just centimeters away.. :D)

Soon you will be traveling to other countries over the weekend, every weekend.... :lol: .... Start with Poland !! ;)

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

The name was MY idea.... :D .... With help from Agnieszka... (but really my idea... :lol: :lol:)

C.

YES, the name was her idea and luckily Konrad liked it :D (I guess he wanted to give as usually a trivial name like IG Gold #2 :D :D)

We plan to give a chance for that, running a contest over FB fanpage when a new unnamed ink is created :)

http://www.taskyprianou.com/me_yippee.jpg

We'll have it on offer also during Fountain Pen Day event held in Warsaw next Saturday :) and it is already on the way to Vanness :)

Thanks Claudia for harassing us :D

Actually we wanted to make it, many people asked about it, that they wish they had IG Gold ink which is less green after oxidising, and closer in shade to Old Gold or Honey but still water resistant, so here we go :) Hope you will enjoy it!

Best wishes, Agnieszka vel Mrs.KWZI :)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Mrs KWIZI; I wrote "my kind & helpful friends @ Vanness," last nite immediately after seeing this post, extolling this NEW wonder, & received a reply after midnite from the equally FANTASTIC Mrs. Vanness, saying they would "do their best to try & obtain this new "wonder," "All things seem possible when such dedicated professionals as the Kwizi & Vanness Teams are @ work!"

You have ALL made many of us happy with this ink's appearance!

OOOOOH....

Can't wait to get my hands on this one. I was kinda hooked just on the name, but seeing it makes me really want it even more.

Of course I'm now going to be checking the Vanness website with complete OCD-ness....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

WOW...just WOW!!!

Thank you to Cyber6 for annoying and to Konrad and Mrs. K for complying.

Next stop: Vanness.

Yea, I know how it is ;) I'll take your word for the next year then :) It seems that our FPD event in Warsaw develops and becomes more & more popular each year, so it will be even better in 2017 I guess... This year we are debuting in the new place, much bigger than usual and located in the city centre :)

Does it happen at this same time every year? I must plan in advance next year!

Ooooooooooh! Thank you!

*tosses her shredded ink budget in the air while cackling maniacally*

What is an "ink budget," is that an additive you can purchase to improve sheen or shading? Where can you purchase one? Does Rakuten have them or do you need to order from White Rabbit Express or Atsu?

What is an "ink budget," is that an additive you can purchase to improve sheen or shading? Where can you purchase one? Does Rakuten have them or do you need to order from White Rabbit Express or Atsu?

The dreaded ink budget is a bad thing like fungus or plugged feeds and most often experienced in regions where earning power for necessities such as ink lags far behind subsistence levels. In first world countries, it is often found in areas where traditionally poverty-stricken groups such as students or military members cluster.

Just ordered mine from Vanness!

+1, AND another for a very generous friend, who shares ink treasures like no other!

I am amazed that Vanness made this ink available for purchase concurrently with the Scriptus Toronto "debut" of same. To be introduced here @ almost midnite Wednesday & receive notice of shipment on Saturday is unbelievable to me. BUT the manner in which they conduct their business is equally astounding; I am constantly amazed @ the offerings they provide for their customers.

"The usual disclaimers: I am not related to, married to nor employed by the Vanness Pen Co, BUT surely glad to be a customer!"

Wow! That is a great color -- actually, great colors! I love the color of the ink when it's wet and fresh. Beautiful!

I would attend the FPD meeting in Warsaw, but we're holding our own smaller meeting in Wrocław on Friday evening. The logistics of attending both events don't work out, unfortunately.

There's always the Pen Show in Katowice, right, Mrs. KWZI? April! No more weddings for you! :-D

This just in: Pen Show Poland will be in May? Not April? Obviously, I need to consult with the proper sources to confirm.

Edited by ethernautrix

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.