Asapens

krishnan

HI,

I have recently ordered wality pens from ASAPENS, but I haven't received and acknowledgement from ASAPENS. And the product which I purchased is still in m cart. Has ASA stopped selling pens.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• krishnan

• subbucal

• jay.is.here

Stuff that's been checked out seems to stay in my shopping cart, too. It's no indication of anything, IMO.

You can reach out to mr Subramaniam of Asapens from the website (contact info is available) or even by PM on the forum.

Subbu_ASApens

He is usually very good at responding to communication by email. I have bought pens and other stuff from him for years and never had cause for complaint. (no other association).

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

HI,

I have recently ordered wality pens from ASAPENS, but I haven't received and acknowledgement from ASAPENS. And the product which I purchased is still in m cart. Has ASA stopped selling pens.

have u received any email confirmation...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

HI,

If you ordered from the ASA pens website, you should have an account. If you have an account, you can check your order history. If you check your order history, you should be able to see your last order and the status (received, processing, shipped...) of that order.

have u received any email confirmation...

yes from PAYU MONEY which states my transaction was successful, but today the amount got refunded.

If you ordered from the ASA pens website, you should have an account. If you have an account, you can check your order history. If you check your order history, you should be able to see your last order and the status (received, processing, shipped...) of that order.

first created my account and then purchased the pen, it seems transaction got cancelled and amount which I paid is credited.

Edited by krishnan

HI,

Thanks a lot Vaibhav for bringing this thread to my notice :-)

Dear Sir,

I have checked up from my end on your case.

Please note that once you make a payment at the PayUMoney site, the gateway will bring you back to ASA Pens website. Then only the payment is complete. You must not press any keys in between.

You have made 2 orders yesterday. Order Nos 6875 and 6876.

Order 6875- In this case you pressed the Back key before the payment was processed at the Payu site. So it got debited from your card and also got refunded to you. In my website Order was rejected.

Order 6876- Here you have pressed the keys, once you landed on ASA Pen website, but order was still incomplete. Order did not complete. Here the Payment is debited with your bank and is under prcess to my account. I have initiated this order as payment is under process to my bank. Will confirm this shortly.

I have replied to your email of yesterday. My contact no is 9176607660

Finally, If your order fails, it does not mean ASA Pens has closed down or stopped selling pens, such statements send wrong signal.

I am always available for any support at +919176607660 you can reach me at unik.services@hotmail.com for any further clarifications.

Thanks

Thanks a lot Vaibhav for bringing this thread to my notice :-)

Dear Sir,

I have checked up from my end on your case.

Please note that once you make a payment at the PayUMoney site, the gateway will bring you back to ASA Pens website. Then only the payment is complete. You must not press any keys in between.

You have made 2 orders yesterday. Order Nos 6875 and 6876.

Order 6875- In this case you pressed the Back key before the payment was processed at the Payu site. So it got debited from your card and also got refunded to you. In my website Order was rejected.

Order 6876- Here you have pressed the keys, once you landed on ASA Pen website, but order was still incomplete. Order did not complete. Here the Payment is debited with your bank and is under prcess to my account. I have initiated this order as payment is under process to my bank. Will confirm this shortly.

I have replied to your email of yesterday. My contact no is 9176607660

Finally, If your order fails, it does not mean ASA Pens has closed down or stopped selling pens, such statements send wrong signal.

I am always available for any support at +919176607660 you can reach me at unik.services@hotmail.com for any further clarifications.

Thanks

M glad... hope this sorts out the issue...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

don't panic. trust asa pens. mr subramaniam is genuine & trustworthy person.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

The prices are shown in pounds and dollars for past few weeks? Not in INR..anything changed?

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

there is one drop down menu for selection of currency.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

If you are dealing with Mr Subramaniam be assured of superior customer service just like his pens.

Regards

Srinivas

If you are dealing with Mr Subramaniam be assured of superior customer service just like his pens.

Thanks a lot

don't panic. trust asa pens. mr subramaniam is genuine & trustworthy person.

Thanks a lot