Jocelyn

Anybody know of any nice printed stationary that is fountain pen friendly? Not cards, but sheets of paper?

I'm tired of using the same old blank Tomoe River on EVERY LETTER. (I love T.R. but enough already lol)

The more specific you are about the name of it, the easier my googling will be. Extra points for customizable stationary.

Miss Inky Fingers

=====

Jocelyn

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jocelyn

• PaperDarts

• cleosmama

• LizB

Try the search bar that is located under the "sign in" for members here on the home page of FPN. If you type in:

"saskia_madding" a fellow member, Canadian Ink Goddess, you will find her "home page" which has a link to her KWS Blog. KWS is the abbreviation of her "KIND WORDS STATIONERY" writing paper which she sells on Etsy.

She uses Tomoe River (& other) paper & offers many designs. She might be willing to "customise" for your choice of design, but I could not say.

I have purchased & used her paper, besides given it as gifts; it is lovely. It made me happy to think I was helping support a fellow member who has been instrumental to the INK forums here. I am in awe of her expertise & knowledge of the contemporary world of ink. Her paper & designs of same is pretty darn cool as well!

Another vote for Kind Words Stationery from a happy customer! Gorgeous creative designs from an FPN member who really cares about pens, inks, and paper.

"Life would split asunder without letters." Virginia Woolf

A vote for her from me, too. And she will do custom orders, too, if you ask. (At least she did for me--cute cat stuff).

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried to find pretty writing paper here in the UK and had reasonable luck with some letterpress designs, e.g The Art File, they tend to use a textured paper rather than super smooth. I find you get what you pay for, and have had some lovely paper in sets from museums and quality stationers, and some rubbish paper from eBay.

I shall be following this topic eagerly.

30623149605_476056efc3_c.jpg

Not plain stationery by Liz, on Flickr

I was tipped off to the brand Le Typographe from Belgium by a member of my local pen club. (It is available online at OrangeArt Store which I have not used. I bought a stash overseas at a Le Typographe boutique.) They have boxed sets, pads and note cards.

An Italian brand called Rossi makes really lovely stationery sets. They have a variety of sizes and themes; I have a set with ink pots and quills! If you write long letters you may have to use TR as a second sheet, but the first page and the envelope lining will be gorgeous. :)

I'm not sure about finding them online. A few of the specialty stationery stores around me carry them so it might be hit or miss.

I'll come up with something eventually.