The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Great Selection For Chinese Pens

leather pen case chinese fountain pen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pensuplier

pensuplier

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:34

We have a great selection of Chinese Pens for sale such Jinhao , Duke ,Picasso ,Fuliwen ,Baoer ,Kaigelu ,Crocodile  and Hero . Most of pens wereproduced to express Chinese Culture .We  have them listed in  both Amazon and eBay  . You can refer to our Amazon Store :www.amazon.com/shops/penstore

If there is any Chinese Pens you can not find in our store ,please feel free to contact us at  amazing-pen@hotmail.com 

Attached Images

• 001.jpg
  • 002.jpg

Edited by pensuplier, 11 October 2016 - 12:35.

Chinese Pens Supplier

Sponsored Content

#2 Frank66

Frank66

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:10

Can you kindly let us know the info of your ebay store?  I live in Greece and it is not convenient to buy from Amazon USA.  Thank you.

- Kaigelu 316 Modification (250 #6 Bock Nib / Beaufort Ink Converter)
- Titanium Bock Nib - Kaigelu 316 - Beaufort Ink

- Bock Rollerball Nib In Jinhao 886 Pen - Beaufort Ink Converter

- No affiliation with pen industry, just a pen hobbyist.

- It matters what you write, only for us it matters what we write it with.

#3 oneill

oneill

RETIRED MAGISTRATE

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:57

Correct me if I am wrong but we have another seller of chinese pens listing themselves as Amazon pen shop, One of the advertised pens is the Deep Sea pearl which has never been listed as that, I know because I named it originally as The Abalone pen. it sometimes goes by the name of The Mother of Pear pen also at the price it is listed but don't be caught out as it also says Free shipping  on orders over $49.00!!! I should bloody well hope so most other sellers of this pen and others like it would be expecting Free shipping as well, speaking personally I would give this seller a wide berth!!! Trust Me, oneill

#4 pensuplier

pensuplier

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2016 - 13:52

Hi , you may refer to the jinhao 8802 sea shell fountain pen ,we have this pen sell in amazon for US$ 16.99 at the link below: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JKMRKPW

Chinese Pens Supplier

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leather pen case, chinese fountain pen

Sponsored Content

|