The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Omas Turquoise

omas turquoise ink discontinued beautiful

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alex-Diamine

Alex-Diamine

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:55

Hello!

I'm so sad! I purchased a sample of Oma's Turquoise and wasn't really thinking straight and used the whole thing thinking I could just go back and buy the bottle...all the while telling friends how mad I was that I didn't purchase the last Ogiva Alba like wanted too, waiting for a Teal similar to the one that came out a few years ago to re-release. IDK. Anyway, now I've searched EVERYWHERE and I cannot find a single bottle of Oma's Turquoise anywhere! I know there are similar colors, but a larger part of me wants the Oma's bottle just to have that little bit of history! Anyway, if anyone has any sources on where I could buy a bottle or if you have a bottle and don't want it anymore I'd be happy to pay for it!

Sponsored Content

#2 fabri00

fabri00

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:52

Turquoise should be stil available here:
http://www.goldpen.i...emart&Itemid=37

It is a good shop, and they sell abroad.

#3 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,301 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:30

Just in case you aren't aware, the brand name is Omas. That may make a slight difference in your searches. However, the Omas factory is no longer trading, so if you find any of their ink at a reasonable price, it may be worth trying out.

#4 Alex-Diamine

Alex-Diamine

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 November 2016 - 00:55

Thanks everyone! I didn't even realize I put an apostrophe. Thanks for pointing that out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: omas, turquoise, ink, discontinued, beautiful

Sponsored Content

|