Oh yes, that particular seller had a short and less than illustrious time here a while back.
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 16 October 2016 - 00:47
Another of my 'favourite' sellers
“Excellent, restored condition” apart from the broken clip, bent nib and generally knocked about condition. Nicely polished though.
Oh dear oh dear; although it's not red I have a possibly better Unique than that on my window sill - with all the other pens that are er, waiting!
And what exactly does "near mint" mean? Just a bent nib and clip &c.
Extraordinary isn't it?
EDIT. I just had a look at the Unique - it is even further away from "Mint" than the one mentioned above - Memory - whoops!
Edited by Cob, 16 October 2016 - 00:56.
Posted 17 October 2016 - 13:50
At the London show, there was a guy with a red snakeskin with a price sticker on it. Very nice. How much?
Are you sure? You mean eight hundred and fifty?
yes... quite a rare pen, have you ever seen one with a price band?
Please join the Mabie Todd Swan project where I am trying to sort out the undocumented mess that is American Mabie Todd's from the 1930's. The last pens that MT seemed to advertise were the "Eternal" pens, and then the company put out a wide range of different styles, shapes, sizes and filling systems before eventually closing up shop. I invite you to post your pictures of your American pens
The Mabie Todd Swan Project