Recent Turnings From Scriptorium Pens

Scriptorium Pens

Here are some pens I've made in the past couple of months. Have I been busy! Along with the regular work of making commissioned pens, I've been doing a lot of planning for new pen models, new clip designs, and some other special projects for Scriptorium Pens. I could easily use a helper in the shop right now! I've even hired the kid next door to cut up sandpaper and assemble shipping tubes with their protective foam inserts. He needs to raise money so he can go to Soccer Camp, so this arrangement is working well for both of us. Even little things like that can free up more time for actually making pens. I've picked some favorites I've recently made to post here, but there are lots more on my web site: https://scriptoriumpens.com

fpn_1474737319__600_aeterna_vesuvius_ext

Aeterna in SEM Vesuvius Ebonite with Iota roll stop in 18k

fpn_1474737378__600_aeterna_deep-sea-ebo

Aeterna in SEM Deep Sea Ebonite with Iota roll stop in 18k

fpn_1474737419__500_churchillized_epic_b

Churchillized Epic in Black Ebonite with Brass furnishings. Love that wide cap band!

fpn_1474737528__500_custom_dip_pen_with_

Custom Dip Pen with a cap that posts. I'll be making more of these, for sure! I was surprised at how many people were interested in a dip pen with a cap!

fpn_1474737484__600_chronicler_flash-bla

Chronicler in Flash Black Acrylic with Classic clip in silver

fpn_1474738189__500_exemplar_dartmoor_me

Exemplar in Dartmoor acrylic with a finial medallion and Classic clip in silver

fpn_1474737579__600_idyll_coral_sands_me

Idyll in Coral Sands StrataGem acrylic. The black oxide nib looks really cool with the pen material.

fpn_1474737625__600_idyll_teal-tempest_m

Idyll in Teal Tempest Acrylic with a Nouveau clip in silver. This is transparent, but you may not be able to tell in this picture.

fpn_1474737688__600_idyll_ruby-tortoise_

Idyll in Ruby Tortoise Lucite and London Fog Acrylic, with silver furnishings. Transparent.

fpn_1474737745__600_idyll_dartmoor_large

Idyll in Dartmoor with a Slim Modern clip in silver

fpn_1474737781__600_idyll_lazy-lizard_sm

Small Idyll in Lazy Lizard Acrylic -- This one is available!

fpn_1474737905__600_literati_academe_dip

Literati Academe Dip Pen in Arctic Koi alumilite

fpn_1474737941__600_balladeer_cumberland

Balladeer in Cumberland Ebonite with black titanium clip and black oxide nib

fpn_1474737980__600_balladeer_mineral-se

Oversized Balladeer in Mineral Sea, with a clear ink window

fpn_1474738078__600_faux_pelikan_tibaldi

Custom Faux Pelikan in Tibaldi Impero Celluloid and Black Ebonite, with silver furnishings

*** No, I don't have any more Tibaldi. :D

fpn_1474738133__600_custom_naka-ai_style

Custom pen in Green Teal Mist with custom Iguana clip in silver

Thanks for taking a look! :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scriptorium Pens

• mmg122

• Cryptos

• flummoxed

That faux Pelikan is a pretty darn good faux! Thanks for also heading off questions about the Tibaldi celluloid.

Great work as usual.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

What a wonderful selection of pens - You have been busy!

I can't wait to hear more of the 'New Models'

The dip pen is a great little pen, especially, the cap to protect the nib! :)

I will have to make regular visits to your web pages to keep up with what is going on.

J

My Instagram page.

Great work. Looking forward to seeing what the new models are.

That finial medalion is a cool addition. I was eyeing it when it came up in your feed.

I especially like the clip on the faux Pelican, also the treatment of the bands at the cap lip...the wide band right at the lip really sets it off.

The pens from limited edition SEM ebonites are really awesome...

As usual, all are beautiful, Renée. But my preferance goes to the Vesuvio and the Deep Sea ebonite. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I agree, SEM makes some incredible ebonite.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I absolutely love the Idyll in Ruby Tortoise Lucite and London Fog Acrylic and Balladeer in Cumberland Ebonite pens!! They're absolutely stunning!

D.E. West

“Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.” ~ Edgar Degas