2017 San Francisco International Pen Show - Early Announcement

FarmBoy

Is there a downloadable poster suitable for printing 11x17 for the show? I've missed the last few pen posse meetings and would like to post something in the office here at the airport. I'm sitting in a big room with about 150-200 professionals.

I don;t have one at 11x17 but I could scale the one we have. I can send you the file.

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tgoto

• FarmBoy

• JonSzanto

• ac12

Top Posters In This Topic

I don;t have one at 11x17 but I could scale the one we have. I can send you the file.

That would be great if you have time. If you have a different size I can just print it on whatever size looks best.

• 2 weeks later...

Show is 1 week away :D

San Francisco Pen Show - August 28-30, 2020 - Redwood City, California

www.SFPenShow.com

Show is 1 week away :D

Well, it will be, *tomorrow*. ;) See you soon, Gary!

Edited by JonSzanto

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Well, it will be *tomorrow*. ;) See you soon, Gary!

You almost gave me a heart attack...I am still here in Orange County and I have several work meetings tomorrow lol

Can't wait though :)

Dream, take one step at a time and achieve. :)

You almost gave me a heart attack...I am still here in Orange County and I have several work meetings tomorrow lol

Can't wait though :)

Geebus, I left out a comma! (Will fix original)

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Geebus, I left out a comma! (Will fix original)

Hahaha:)

It's all good.

I was falling asleep at work anyway.

Good wake up call lol

Dream, take one step at a time and achieve. :)

Well, it will be, *tomorrow*. ;) See you soon, Gary!

Bow tie required. ;)

www.SFPenShow.com

Bow tie required. ;)

Damn. I hope it's not hot like last year!

~ Benjamin Franklin

Damn. I hope it's not hot like last year!

Foggy with a chance of earthquake?

San Francisco International Pen Show - The next “Funnest Pen Show” is on schedule for August 23-24-25, 2024.  Watch the show website for registration details. 

My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

Foggy with a chance of earthquake?

Yeah, THAT was quite the experience. I'm glad you don't feel pressured to repeat temblors every year.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Yeah, THAT was quite the experience. I'm glad you don't feel pressured to repeat temblors every year.

If you only knew how many favors I used for that treat...

San Francisco International Pen Show - The next “Funnest Pen Show” is on schedule for August 23-24-25, 2024.  Watch the show website for registration details. 

My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

I said KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Now you have caused a crowd and said crowd is going to impede my accumulation efforts.

Let me try to help FarmBoy and make up for the damage Jon Szanto has done. I regret to say that John Strother offers good-looking vintage pens at remarkably modest prices. Is also a pleasant man to talk with. A botanist, IIRC. People who know they have trouble resisting temptation are well advised to look elsewhere.

If you only knew how many favors I used for that treat...

You guys are funny... :D

You have NO idea how much I will miss going this year (I was 70% IN).. family commitments.. But I am making plans to be there next year.. :lol: .. I am also trying to convince Robert Oster and Konrad + Agnieszka (KWZ) to come on 2018!!.. Wish me luck!!.. :D :D

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

2 days more :D

www.SFPenShow.com

Clothes, etc packed. Finishing up on all the pen stuff packing. Early to bed, early to rise, hit that highway...

~ Benjamin Franklin

Clothes, etc packed. Finishing up on all the pen stuff packing. Early to bed, early to rise, hit that highway...

Try rolling on the highway. Hitting can be so....well hard.

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, it starts Tomorrow. :D

www.SFPenShow.com

I am so bummed. I won't be able to make it like I hoped.

I hope everyone else enjoys themselves.

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today