Pentaloons - Luxury Pen Wraps

Joseph B

After making several of these for my pen collection, my wife has opened an Etsy shop, Pentaloons offering hand made luxury pen wraps. Give your precious pens the luxurious lounge time they deserve. Quantities are very limited.

fpn_1473776482__018_-_copy.jpg

fpn_1473776561__027_-_copy_-_copy.jpg

fpn_1473776622__040_-_copy.jpg

Thanks

Joseph B.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joseph B

• IndigoBOB

• KKay

• mivox

Everything about this makes me chuckle... :D

When I have more than one pen nice enough to worry about I shall look you up! Adding to my Etsy lists now... :-)

Really lovely - shame you're not shipping outside the U.S. though :(

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

Joseph, that logo just made me smile. I LOVED IT!

Everything about this makes me chuckle... :D

When I have more than one pen nice enough to worry about I shall look you up! Adding to my Etsy lists now... :-)

Thanks so much for your comments. Bringing smiles is great reward in itself.

Joseph B.

Really lovely - shame you're not shipping outside the U.S. though :(

Thanks so much.

Having just gotten started, we didn't think we had the savvy to navigate the customs regulations, fees, etc. required for shipping internationally.

Joseph B.

I just received my 5 pen wrap today.

The packaging was adorable and the silk pen wrap itself was exquisite.

I got the one that's the 3rd pic from the original post, but one that carries 5 pens.

It's gorgeous.

I'm afraid to put my pens in there, like some of my leaky ahabs or konrads, probably they shouldn't belong in this pen wrap.

I just received my 5 pen wrap today.

The packaging was adorable and the silk pen wrap itself was exquisite.

I got the one that's the 3rd pic from the original post, but one that carries 5 pens.

It's gorgeous.

I'm afraid to put my pens in there, like some of my leaky ahabs or konrads, probably they shouldn't belong in this pen wrap.

We are so glad you like your pen wrap, you were our first customer :)

The ink stains just add character.

We love your blog and your penmanship is beautiful.

Thanks again,

Joseph B.

Too bad that you don't ship internationally.

Pentaloons is now accepting international orders.

Thanks for your interest and consideration.

Joseph B.

• 10 months later...

Just ordered from Pentaloons after a long search for a some type of case to carry my fountain pens and I can't wait... These are quite unique and I can already tell how beautiful they are by the photos and the unanimous praise by reviewers.

When I saw the photos I was happy to presume they were made by someone who knew fountain pens and what they wanted. In fact, since I am new to fountainpennetwork.com I thought I'd try and start a thread on this subject, and to my happy surprise I find you guys here :D .

I was deciding between a Pentaloon and a Nock Co brasstown, but these were just so artful with the Brocade, and overall beautiful that I had to give it a try. I would love to have the Brocade design with the picturesque scenery (I don't know what it is called exactly, https://www.etsy.com/listing/467904644/brocade-three-pen-wrap-pen-roll-pen-case?ref=soldout_listing-5 ) and have that design sprawled out on my desk to frame the pens... I'm too excited.

Just ordered from Pentaloons after a long search for a some type of case to carry my fountain pens and I can't wait... These are quite unique and I can already tell how beautiful they are by the photos and the unanimous praise by reviewers.

When I saw the photos I was happy to presume they were made by someone who knew fountain pens and what they wanted. In fact, since I am new to fountainpennetwork.com I thought I'd try and start a thread on this subject, and to my happy surprise I find you guys here :D .

I was deciding between a Pentaloon and a Nock Co brasstown, but these were just so artful with the Brocade, and overall beautiful that I had to give it a try. I would love to have the Brocade design with the picturesque scenery (I don't know what it is called exactly, https://www.etsy.com/listing/467904644/brocade-three-pen-wrap-pen-roll-pen-case?ref=soldout_listing-5 ) and have that design sprawled out on my desk to frame the pens... I'm too excited.

Good for you!! Congratulations on the 'loons' for your pens.

I would definitely purchase one as they look absolutely stunning were it not that I make my own penrolls.

• 2 weeks later...

Yah, I purchased the brocade and I love it. Really complements the fountain pens with an elegance. And most importantly it makes storing my pens sooo much easier and doesn't cost an arm and a leg while being something of good quality.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a six pen wrap from Pentaloons. Dark charcoal wool with a deep green raw silk lining. Exquisite work, I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend!

"I was cut off from the world. There was no one to confuse or torment me, and I was forced to become original." - Franz Joseph Haydn 1732 - 1809

• 2 months later...

Hello!!

I am back to report on the quality of my Pentaloons Fountain Pen Wrap. I am impressed with mine the more I use it and have come to appreciate it more.

Nothing is skimped. The fountain pen wraps are made with high quality fabric. It is double stitched around the fountain pen compartments. It's not like other handmade products I have had because it is made with such precision and I can't find any little fault nor imperfection to it.

Mine has a beautiful Brocade design and I have to have this out because it complements the eloquence that fountain pens add to the writing experience and adds to the environment of my writing session.

I have a leather Franklin-Christoph pen case, I have wooden pen stands, but they don't offer an added compliment to the essence of the writing experience which these fountain pen wraps do. And if you have them you know what I'm talking about. I am surprised by what the aesthetics of these pen wraps provide beyond their high level of functionality and I use mine all the time.

Even if it's not the brocade, the color combinations she has in her other works are harmonious. And if you've ever picked out fabric, you'd know that takes a good eye to offer that many lovely combinations.

My Pentaloons Pen Wrap has surprised me. I love it. I'm 1 new pen away from getting another one. I know they're very well made and I love how I know I'm getting a high quality product someone handmade. I hope you like my mini-review/impression.

IndigoBOB,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Amy has been sewing for over 50 years and is very particular. Our whole family has benefited from her sewing skill and passion.

She enjoys communication with the customers and their collaboration on custom orders.

Thanks again,

Joseph B.