Where's Waterman

Left FPN

OK, we all know (hopefully) the Where's books.. perhaps the most famous Where's Wally.

So here I have three pictures...Where's Carene (different models) in each.

No prizes, just fun. The op I consider the winner has to do the same, three pictures, with a hidden Carene in each. It can be the same pen if you only have one.

most difficult,

my new pen work bench,

easy, and sorry about the wife's smalls.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Left FPN

• RMN

• ian1964

• Invictus Maneo

Well, in the second picture it is above the tube light and the third it is upright just above and to the left of the window and I think in the first picture it must still be in your shirt pocket :)

Well, in the second picture it is above the tube light and the third it is upright just above and to the left of the window and I think in the first picture it must still be in your shirt pocket :)

2 out of 3. No it's in the picture but partially shown (hint).

Agree on 2 and 3

on 1: behind the watch?

( I was going to say: in the Ultrasonic..)

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Agree on 2 and 3

on 1: behind the watch?

( I was going to say: in the Ultrasonic..)

D.ick

Dick...now I am looking for the watch.

Hint: It's the Essential.

That sneaky little Carene gets around! I NEVER would have found it in the first picture. Beautiful new work area, Force! I wish I could have a workshop as organized as that one! Mine always seems to be getting tools all around it.

Looking at the whole set up, Force...

Did you build a whole new "shed"?

Did you do it all yourself?

As the others commented, it looks great.

D.ick

~

~

Looking at the whole set up, Force...

Did you build a whole new "shed"?

Did you do it all yourself?

As the others commented, it looks great.

D.ick

I did not build the shell but am sorting out the inside.

I have a Topic running in Chatter.

You know what? I still can't see it even though I know were it is now. Maybe it's time old Ian goes to the optician. And when you said "Essential" I was looking for the Tea pot! :lol:

You know what? I still can't see it even though I know were it is now. Maybe it's time old Ian goes to the optician. And when you said "Essential" I was looking for the Tea pot! :lol:

In the pale is a glass jar. To the right is the pen (in front of the mauve choc tins)

The camera flash brightened the pic too much in that area.

So now is it ian1964's turn to play " Where's the pen "?

I like this game, cheers Force!

Even if I were to be the first to see the hidden pens, I can't post photos right now so I'd have to pass. However, I like guessing.

aggie

If your out-go is more than your income,

Then your up-keep.

May be your Down-falll!!!

So now is it ian1964's turn to play " Where's the pen "?

I like this game, cheers Force!

Even if I were to be the first to see the hidden pens, I can't post photos right now so I'd have to pass. However, I like guessing.

aggie

Yes, but it must be a Waterman pen and any model.

The trouble is I am working a long way from home... Have a look up Normanton in Queensland! I am here for another 8 weeks and (this is the sad part) no Waterman pens with me. I brought some of my recent group buy Indian pens to play with. I promise to play when I get home..i have a lot of Waterman pens in Brisbane.sorry

OK I have amended the title as you can see. It's probably more appropriate for those without a Carene but wishing to participate.

Ian cannot post so I will step in.

This time try to name the models you find.

Black one along the black electricity pipe. Too small to recognise.

Topshelf left Too blurry.

Gold one peeping from the microscope stand. Edson?

D.ick

~

~

Black one along the black electricity pipe. Too small to recognise.

Topshelf left Too blurry.

Gold one peeping from the microscope stand. Edson?

D.ick

Yes Dick, two Executives and the Edson.