The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

More New Diamine Packaging - 30Ml Bottles And Cartridges!

diamine new packaging 30ml cartridges

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,301 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:49

I stick labels onto the tops of my caps so I know what ink is in the bottle. You can even get a sheet of Avery silver labels, and write your software so that it prints in lines. Then one sheet lasts for ages depending on how many times you can successfully get it through your printer.  :)

Sponsored Content

#22 Cassotto

Cassotto

Peppermint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:06

I stick labels onto the tops of my caps so I know what ink is in the bottle. You can even get a sheet of Avery silver labels, and write your software so that it prints in lines. Then one sheet lasts for ages depending on how many times you can successfully get it through your printer.  :)

Does half an hour count as 'ages'? I wish Diamine would have carried on doing that job for me. I still remember when I had to print labels for some correspondence my ancient parish priest wanted to send to all his parishioners. He asked me for help, but by the time I persuaded him that the envelopes should look much better when addressed in my best handwriting I had spent so much money on labels that buying a marble mausoleum in the church would have been cheaper for me!

Anyway, that's a good idea. Only I'll stick to hand-made labels, I think!

Edited by Cassotto, 15 April 2018 - 11:07.

It isn't true that you live only once. You only die once. You live lots of times, if you know how. (Bobby Darin)

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. (Oscar Wilde)

#23 chromantic

chromantic

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2018 - 19:00

​An improvement over the little ink name sticker on the cap, to be sure.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

#24 RoyalBlueNotebooks

RoyalBlueNotebooks

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2018 - 20:01

​An improvement over the little ink name sticker on the cap, to be sure.

+1

I'm so glad I missed that packaging entirely, being new to collecting ink bottles. Apart from the drab overall design, which was rather classy in comparison to the crowded current design, the lack of (secured) name and swatch was downright shameful in my opinion. They've been in the business 150+ years and until 2016 people had to put up with those finichy tiny stickers? I received a couple of samples with the stickers on the lids, they came off in a matter of days.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diamine, new, packaging, 30ml, cartridges

Sponsored Content

|