The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Ink Update At Federalist Pens!

federalist pens ink fp ink j.herbin 1670 ink pelikan edelstein ink robert oster oster signature ink

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frank_Federalist_Pens

Frank_Federalist_Pens

(Was "FrankieX" here)

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 19:09

With the demand for certain brands and colors at the DC Show, we had a sell out on most of these items!

(We were the only Dealer for Robert Oster Inks at the DC Show- Thank You to Robert Oster for helping to have them rushed to the states in time for the show! Reviews should be coming soon (If not already posted!)- look for them at Fountain Pen Day, and The Well Appointed Desk whom were among first to acquire this ink...)

NOW Back In Stock-

Robert Oster Signature Ink (US Dealer- 20 Colors in Stock) $18 Each!

We carry almost half of the Oster Ink Line- Browse/Buy here http://www.federalis...Inks_c_107.html

post-52-0-51485100-1471717932.jpg

Pelikan Edelstein Aquamarine- This is the 2016 Ink of The Year for Edelstein! $25 Each- Everyday!

We carry most of the everyday colors, and this LE Ink for this year! Browse/Buy here http://www.federalis...50ml_p_217.html

post-52-0-02828200-1471717893.jpg

J. Herbin 1670 (Brown) Caroube de Chypre- The latest color from J. Herbin's Anniversary Line went fast! $25 Each- Everyday!

All 1670 Anniversary Inks In Stock now! Browse/Buy here http://www.federalis...Inks_p_182.html   (we also stock J. Herbin Inks in the famous 30ml "D" Bottles! Only $12 Each)

post-52-0-81437700-1471717910.png

Authorized Dealer

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"  (Federalist Frank)

Federalist Pens and Paper  (Online Pen Store)

facelogo.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

Sponsored Content

#2 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,731 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:53

I'm so glad you are carrying the RO inks.  I went looking for the new Purple Rock, it isn't there yet, but I'm sure you will get it in soon.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar  

Ink comparisons:  The Great PPS Comparison  366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Dark Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

#3 Frank_Federalist_Pens

Frank_Federalist_Pens

(Was "FrankieX" here)

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 20:29

I'm so glad you are carrying the RO inks.  I went looking for the new Purple Rock, it isn't there yet, but I'm sure you will get it in soon.

RO Inks are in stock....

Thank You for checking In! Purple Rock Rocks!!

:)

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"  (Federalist Frank)

Federalist Pens and Paper  (Online Pen Store)

facelogo.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: federalist pens, ink, fp ink, j.herbin, 1670 ink, pelikan, edelstein ink, robert oster, oster signature ink

Sponsored Content

|