The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

New Zealand Pass Around Ink Sample Library?

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#221 jmcollis

jmcollis

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 November 2017 - 20:46

Very keen on a Christchurch meetup! I was going to shoot out an email, glad you brought it up before me. :) I'm very interested in the Akkermans. Haven't got anything especially exciting to share though I've got my Pelikan and I've got a bottle of Voice Blueberry Pie coming soon.

Hi,

Yes a Christchurch meetup would be great. I only got a 1 maybe 2 new ones. The Robert Oster Blue Water Ice I bought a month ago is very nice. :-)

Sponsored Content

#222 OdaNobuneko

OdaNobuneko

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 November 2017 - 23:25

I'm also Interested, but as a student on a tight budget, I don't have the most inks, I can talk to a few people at the school I attend who also use fountain pens, I'm in Hamilton btw

#223 HarrietHippo

HarrietHippo

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:18

Hi OdaNobuneko.  No worries, the box is overly full and made for people being able to try out a plethora of inks, finding out what they like, and then being able to make a few decisions! PM me your details if you want to join the list. 

#224 HarrietHippo

HarrietHippo

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 December 2017 - 20:40

Seems like the Aussies are interested so definitely an avenue there.  Any interest in one last NZ round before it heads overseas? New and improved with paper sample selections now too haha.

Sponsored Content

|