The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Is This Rare?

delta ink israel60 limitededition

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 croccanova

croccanova

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:31

I got this ink with a dip pen that my late family friend gifted to me for Christmas back in 2007. The other side of the bottle says Delta Italy 1982. I know there was a limited edition pen but I really can't find anything on this ink. I have used it a few times with my dip pen but haven't tried it out with any of my fountain pens and was curious if anyone on here had tried it or used it. How rare or scarce is it? Thanks!

IMG_5225.JPG

Sponsored Content

#2 Algester

Algester

(´Д⊂ヽ

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,789 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 August 2016 - 14:31

Its probably as scarce as the pen it came with like all writers editions inks MB has

#3 wijko

wijko

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 August 2016 - 16:48

This ink only came bundled with the Delta Israel 60 fountain pen (released in 2007).

Similar with most other Delta special inks they are not released separately for sale.

It is pretty rare, but by not using what you have, you can not really enjoy it to the fullest.

I must say that the limited edition inks from Delta that I have tried so far, I am not really impressed. (Maori; Giacomo Puccini and Mezzanottefpn_1471365638__ic_2016_015_612.jpgfpn_1471365651__ic_2016_093_612.jpgfpn_1471365665__ic_2016_198_612.jpg)

A collector of inks, currently doing my own ink challenge.

IG: mcvanwijk1

#4 croccanova

croccanova

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 August 2016 - 20:21

This ink only came bundled with the Delta Israel 60 fountain pen (released in 2007).

Similar with most other Delta special inks they are not released separately for sale.

Thanks for the insight! Maybe he didn't like the ink so he re-gifted it to me :P But if he had the pen, we don't know what happened to it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: delta, ink, israel60, limitededition

Sponsored Content

|