Hi everybody, I'm writing here because I have no idea where I should write.

But I think those from the industry should write somewhere to make our products visible, specially things like what I have today. I think they fit the spirit of the pen collector and/or pen aficionado.

One is called the Magna, a 3.2ml oversize pen. Our first oversize pen. Still a fair slim pen.

The second is called the "Avance", advance in English, its I think the only pen ever that can be said it's 100% carbon fiber. another big pen, bur still streamlined.

I have many designs in carbon, but you always need some metal here and there, even the ink feeds are plastic, (not reinforced plastic with carbon fibers)

In this one, even the feed is not plastic or ebonite, its made of carbon. I have developed a design for a feed in carbon and well, after many versions trials and development it finally works. It's very similar to an ebonite feed. in fact you cannot tell the difference if you're not told. There's no metal in the pen except for 3 screws that are putting the whole thing together. The ink feeding mechanism is quite different to what's out there, and is what I think it's the best I have achieved in that field.It's very simple, you can really load and flush ink in a blink, again, up to 2.5ml which is enough...

Both are nice toys.

Nevertheless I want to present here two new models that are coming out. Both I think are more oriented to what could interest the pen enthusiast/hobbyist looking for something new.

Our models have been always more oriented to other public, but I see some discussions here about pens from me, and I have slowly moved into developing objects that are more to what I perceive this site more about.

Both pens are ranging from 2.5 to 3.2ml of ink, that's achieved because of the tolerances carbon fiber has. walls in the pen body are thinner keeping this pens between 11 to 12mm, you'll notice that similar capacity pens in any acrylic or celluloid are about 15mm or so.......they just have thicker walls because of the weakness of the material involved. Nibs are in steel as standard but they can be fitted with gold 14k/18k with nib customization (only for gold nibs) upon request.

check the site for more information on this and other pens.

www.venvstas.com

post-126250-0-89313000-1470817313_thumb.jpg

post-126250-0-53955200-1470817344_thumb.jpg

post-126250-0-10236600-1470817393_thumb.jpg

post-126250-0-82094300-1470817440_thumb.jpg

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VENVSTAS

• Tojusi

• jar

• Wahl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Venvstas,

I am interested in these pens. Are you able to offer any nib customization services such as grinding to an italic / cursive italic / stub?

Hello Venvstas,

I am interested in these pens. Are you able to offer any nib customization services such as grinding to an italic / cursive italic / stub?

To answer this: yes, grinding is available.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if you wanna do a group buy, no problem. Yes Grinding is available in 14k, 18k, not in steel. You'll have to find somebody to do the job. in a month or so it will be possible to get this pen in white.

Thank you!

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Yes, it is available in 14k and 18k. Not in steel.

To answer this: yes, grinding is available.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Amazing pens! Thanks for the post and welcome here!

... maybe we need to do a group buy on these pens!

Yes, no problem, the first batches of this pens are out soon, but if there's a group interested and is fairly big amount of pens we can discuss. Im also looking forward to have feedback on this models.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Hi and welcome. Can you tell us a bit about the filling system? How have you achieved those large capacities? How are the pens filled?

Too many pens; too little writing.

Hi and welcome. Can you tell us a bit about the filling system? How have you achieved those large capacities? How are the pens filled?

Well, oldest mechanism in the business, one is like a syringe, the second a variation I've developed from that. In the Avance is a cylinder that actually is the piston. you can see it behind a curve, I'll post photos or videos on how this mechanisms work, at least the ones that are less obvious. The first models that were done were just CC converter pens, the second a thing called supra that I developed in a way you can use a converter like a piston filler, moving it from outside with a knob, therefore you can use the pen with cartridges and/or converters, after that I thought that it was time for a piston filler, as for my personal use, I find converters to have a less than ridicule ink capacity, after seen that a conventional piston displaces the same length as in a syringe, I decide to just go for such a system, as its easier to maintain, fills quicker, it's easier to clean, and won't break, among other advantages, the disadvantages are just the same of a normal piston, making it short, the capacities are huge because of the tolerances I have with carbon fiber are allowing it, the Avance has .4mm thick walls, you just cannot do that with acrylic or rubber. You'll finish with very fragile pens. That's how, the materials are making it possible to go to big ink capacities, ihave pens that are just 10mm thick with capacities in the order of 1.5ml to 1.7, making them having the same as any bulky pen this two are not too bulky either, they are fairly streamlined.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

• 5 weeks later...

I like how you always think about different options and find different solutions!

That's why it takes so long sometimes to me to fulfill some orders!

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Hello Venvstas,

Yes, there is. Takes time but yes.

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com