The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

New Porsche Design One Piece Pens 2016

porsche design porsche design pens rollerball writing tool iguana sell noveltie laser aluminium

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Iguana Sell

Iguana Sell

IguanaSell

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 July 2016 - 14:20

Coming this August, new Porsche Design One Piece pens collection!

Designed as a symbol for timeless youth sophistication, the collection writing tools are made of aluminium with a sandblasted surface that makes them look one piece.

Available in ballpoint and rollerball Porsche Design's elegant and exclusive logo is lasered on both instruments' stainless steal clip

A new mechanism connects refill and clip: By pushing the upper part clip it moves forward and gets into place, making it easier than ever get your pen ready to write. If you push the lower part the refill that can not dry out, retracts the elegant pen!

What's even more surprising is the rollerball has the exact same design as the ballpoint, making it the first ever Porsche Capless rollerball!

Retail price will be 150€ and we are already taking pre-orders. For further information do not hesitate to contact us through info@iguanasell.com.

Don't forget to check out this amazing design below!

Attached Images

• 54a1ea0a-22d8-4438-98fc-95044eb6dbf7.jpg

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

Visit our store: 90, Nuñez de Balboa, (Central Business District) Madrid, Spain.

Sponsored Content

#2 Gloucesterman

Gloucesterman

Transformation Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,278 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 July 2016 - 22:52

Really nice looking. I was Really, Really, Really hoping there was a fountain pen here!

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

#3 Iguana Sell

Iguana Sell

IguanaSell

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 August 2016 - 15:28

Really nice looking. I was Really, Really, Really hoping there was a fountain pen here!

Yes it would be really great... but at the moment it is only conrfirmed that this collection will be available in ballpoint and rollerball.

Visit our website:

Visit our store: 90, Nuñez de Balboa, (Central Business District) Madrid, Spain.

#4 PAKMAN

PAKMAN

Say that again, I have a pen here somewhere...

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,769 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 August 2016 - 15:30

Very sleek, looks like a nice design!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif             fpn_1321906507__vanness_sign.jpg 

My Favorite Pen Restorer                            My favorite Brick and Mortar              

now selling online!

#5 Gloucesterman

Gloucesterman

Transformation Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,278 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 August 2016 - 20:09

Yes it would be really great... but at the moment it is only conrfirmed that this collection will be available in ballpoint and rollerball.

Not sure I know how to write with a ballpoint or rollerball. Where does the ink go and can I use Noodler ink? Just kidding of course -- about the ink, I mean!

Thank you for the response.

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

#6 Iguana Sell

Iguana Sell

IguanaSell

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 September 2016 - 14:37

These Porsche Design novelties are already in stock, be the first to enjoy yours!

For further information please do not hesitate but contact us back through info@iguanasell.com

Check some real images of the pieces below! 

Attached Images

• unnamed (1).jpg

Visit our website:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: porsche design, porsche design pens, rollerball, writing tool, iguana sell, noveltie, laser, aluminium

Sponsored Content

|