Apica Cd Notebook B7

jimhughes

Brian Greene , Office Supply Geek, had a review of these notebooks on his Blog this week. He feels they are FP Friendly.

Nice pocket size notebook. Selling for $1.40 on Jet Pens site. I've ordered a few , which will be in this coming wek. Had an epiphany on the Dog walk Friday morning that these may fit in one of my favorite Leather covers , The Midori Passport sized Traveller. Checking Jet and My Maido it looks like they'd work. These are quite a bit cheaper than the Tomoe River Midori Inserts. Anxiously awaiting their arrival to check my null hypothesis, They won't fit in my Midori. Has anyone tried this in the past? Please pitch in if you have and if you think the Apica are a viable alternative to the Midori Tomoe Rive Inserts, FP acceptability wise. Usual disclaimers on Blog site , my Maido and Jet pens apply.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimhughes

• inkypete

• AD64

My Jet order of Friday, Delivered today, Free Postage if you buy a specific amount. The Notebooks fit perfectly in the Midori/Fauxdori Leather cover. Slightly thicker than the Midori replacement inserts. Work great with my inked pens. All nibs are XF Japanese wdths. Minimal show through . I think I can use both sides of paper . YMMV Jim

Hi Jim. Must admit any Apica CD i have tried has been very FP friendly. Glad they will work for you. Sadly, Jet Pens delivery prices to Australia are outrageous.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

My Jet order of Friday, Delivered today, Free Postage if you buy a specific amount. The Notebooks fit perfectly in the Midori/Fauxdori Leather cover. Slightly thicker than the Midori replacement inserts. Work great with my inked pens. All nibs are XF Japanese wdths. Minimal show through . I think I can use both sides of paper . YMMV Jim

Thanks for these details. You are referring to the passport size Midori Traveler's Notebook, not the regular size?

Best,

AD

Inkypete: Surely someone in Aus or New Zealand carries Japanese Apica products and can order these notebooks for you.

AD64: Yes, it's the smaller TN, the Passport sized one, these notebooks fit it. The Big(full sized) TN is too tall and a bit too wide to work with this particular notebook.

Inkypete: Surely someone in Aus or New Zealand carries Japanese Apica products and can order these notebooks for you.

AD64: Yes, it's the smaller TN, the Passport sized one, these notebooks fit it. The Big(full sized) TN is too tall and a bit too wide to work with this particular notebook.

There are a few local sources now but don't always have the full range. I have used the A5 and A4 at times. Very nice and very affordable.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

Thank you for the information. Very helpful.