The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Interested In The Background Of This Fountain Pen.

limited edition cartier fountain pen help 100 years in america

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 seanzii

seanzii

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:12

I was gifted this pen by my father. I have one other fountain pen, which i don't use often. This specific fountain i've been doing a lot of research on because i feel it would be in better use with someone else. The only problem is I cannot find a price for it. Through the research I have found it to be a "Cartier Limited Edition Louis Cartier 100 Years in America Centennial Fountain Pen" that sounds like quite the pen to me. I unfortunately don't use it and neither does my father. So I am here trying to see how much these go for, since it was so hard to find out about it in the first place, i figured its a pricey pen. So i don't want to just send it off to any random person. I would want it to go to the right person. If someone out there could provide more information for me, I'd be very appreciative of the help. 

Sponsored Content

#2 jar

jar

A Vintage Pen has to be older than me.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,155 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2016 - 13:59

First, welcome home.  Pull up a stump and set a spell. There is no real history on what that might sell for since there were only just less than 1900 pieces made IIRC.

My Sister's website :  Rose Hill Studios

My Website

#3 seanzii

seanzii

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 July 2016 - 19:42

Oh really?! That i didn't know, hadn't read about how many were made. Really haven't been able to find out too much about it. Luckily i came here, this is good to know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: limited edition, cartier, fountain pen, help, 100 years in america

Sponsored Content

|