What's Your Favourite Looking Montblanc?

max dog

What's your favourite looking Montblanc. It doesn't have to be one you own, but what Montblanc calls to you? Show us.

For me:

1. The Czar Nikolai (on the look out for one)

fpn_1468054032__montblanc_nilolai.jpg

2. 146 Sterling Pinstripe (got this one last year)

fpn_1434167873__mb_pinstripe_office3.jpg

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• max dog

• Pravda

• Axis

• thygreyt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mark Twain WE

Niice Chrissy! Looks like would be a comfortable well balance writer. That cap sure stands out!

fpn_1468055369__montblanc_mark_twain.jpg

I would say the Moon Pearl. Very elegant and refined. It makes me think fo a 1930's style I like a lot.

Very nice selection of yours as well.

I want to play! The Montblanc forum has been dead-boring lately :)

I agree the Tsar Nikolai is gorgeous! I occasionally think about it.

Okay. The best looking pen I own I believe would be this. I saw it in the Bond Street boutique in 2012 and kept frequenting the shop until I got it a month later.

fpn_1468061963__photo_nov_04_5_19_53_pm.

The best looking pen I am on the lookout for and hope to get is this:

fpn_1468062091__photo_oct_19_9_06_33_pm.

And for later this year, I believe this is going to be a gorgeous addition as well ;)

fpn_1468062148__photo_may_30_3_18_20_am.

Pravda., what model is the pen in your first photo - it is exquisitely decorated.

I really like the Poe WE, but I think the one I like best is the Quing Dynasty pen with the jade cap. Or may be one of the skeletons.. Errrrrm :/

I am a humble woman, I like the regular old 146 with gold trim.

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

I think Ingrid Bergman attracts quite a few stares. Even a senior partner in my firm noted it. (PS - He otherwise never speaks to staff at my level)

Niice Chrissy! Looks like would be a comfortable well balance writer. That cap sure stands out!

It's more beautiful in real life too. :wub:

Pravda., what model is the pen in your first photo - it is exquisitely decorated.

It is the Genghis Khan pen

And for later this year, I believe this is going to be a gorgeous addition as well ;)

fpn_1468062148__photo_may_30_3_18_20_am.

I like this one as well. My boutique showed it to me yesterday. It will be released later this year. Can't wait!

The Leonardo is my favorite at the moment. My favorites change all the time. It's the best part about this pen addiction. 😎

post-118452-0-18996900-1468069649_thumb.jpg

Franz Kafka is enough for me :)

I like a lot of Montblanc pens, but I fancy them too little to justify the price. I hope I will be able to afford one of them in the future.

What a wonderful thread.

Edited by Old_Inkyhand

The 1912 Heritage. Simple, elegant and beautiful.

" Gladly would he learn and gladly teach" G. Chaucer

I agree the Tsar Nikolai is gorgeous! I occasionally think about it.

I agree...but do you really write in public with it?...It looks so ostentatious... :(