The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Pif - Cross Aventura - For Newbies

pif newbies cross aventura medium

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Runnin_Ute

Runnin_Ute

Super Pinks member:

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,326 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 July 2016 - 05:29

Recently I was looking at some of my pens, and realized I have a few I don't use a whole lot. After giving it some thought, I thought I would give a chance to some of the newer members here a chance to acquire this.

This is for my Cross Aventura, with a Medium nib and converter. It is a very nice writer and looks good, it just doesn't get the use it deserves. Like I said, I want this to go to a newer member here.

Requirements: Must be a Gold Member (minimum of 30 posts and here at least 30 days) but have less than 100 posts when it closes. However it will be open worldwide - CONUS gets free shipping, elsewhere pays the difference between the two. Entries will be open until 8:00 pm MDT July 15/2:00 am UTC/GMT July 16. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and announce that weekend.

Aventura_zpsbby00tm0.jpg

(photo from Cross website)

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

Sponsored Content

#2 Technomancer

Technomancer

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 July 2016 - 16:08

Please consider me for the draw.

#3 Shannon

Shannon

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 20:34

Nice PIF!  I don't qualify, but thanks for your generosity! 

Ink samples to trade:   Blackstone Blue, Chesterfield  Antique Crimson, Chesterfield  Antique Jade, Chesterfield  Antique Orchid, Chesterfield  Antique Raspberry, Chesterfield  Antique Raven, Chesterfield  Antique Walnut, Chesterfield  Antique Yankee, Chesterfield  Night Sapphire, Cross Blue, Diamine Ancient Copper, Diamine Bilberry, Diamine Blue Black, Diamine Damson, Diamine Indigo, Diamine Oxblood, Diamine Purple Pazzazz, Edelstein Amber, J. Herbin Emerald de Chivor, J. Herbin Lie de The, J. Herbin Rouge Hematite, J. Herbin Storm Grey, Levenger Always Greener, Levenger Amethyst, Levenger Blue Bahama, Levenger Cardinal Red, Levenger Cobalt Blue, Levenger Cocoa, Levenger Fireball, Levenger Gemstone Green, Levenger Pinkly, Levenger Raven Black, Levenger Skies of Blue, Levenger Smokey, Montblanc Black  , Montblanc Montblanc for BMW, Noodler's Bay State Blue, Parker Quink, Pilot Blue, Sailor  Souten, Sailor  Waka-Uguisu

Looking for: surprise me!

#4 Aelie

Aelie

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 July 2016 - 23:33

I would like to enter the draw. Thank you for being so kind to us newer members! 

#5 Burtini

Burtini

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 July 2016 - 23:52

Thank you for this very generous PIF. I would love to be considered to win :)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

#6 yzeng

yzeng

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:44

I would love to be considered in the draw! Fairly new here and Great PIF! Thank you very much.

#7 Bamapendude

Bamapendude

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:56

I am interested in entering

#8 jay.is.here

jay.is.here

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:58

Would love to be consider...lovely pif.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.” 
Osho

#9 bitjit

bitjit

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:55

Please count me in.

#10 RedScarves

RedScarves

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:57

I would like to be considered. :)  thank you.

Thanks for the generous pif!

#11 Runnin_Ute

Runnin_Ute

Super Pinks member:

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,326 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:21

The numbers have been drawn ..... and the winner is...... Aelie!

Congrats!

PM me your information and I will get it in the mail in the next few days.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

#12 FPRebel

FPRebel

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 04:10

A www, shoot! Missed a good PIF opportunity, but a hearty CONGRATULATIONS to Aelie!!!

#13 Burtini

Burtini

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:54

Congrats Aelie!

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

#14 jay.is.here

jay.is.here

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:13

Congo Aelie

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.” 
Osho

#15 Aelie

Aelie

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 20:27

Thank you so much for your generosity, Running_Ute! As soon as that pen gets here, I will get it inked and write with it right away!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pif, newbies, cross, aventura, medium

Sponsored Content

|