• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• migo984

• amberleadavis

• Old_Inkyhand

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What would be the best place to order one from? It isn't listed on Goulet so I'm assuming I'll have to order it from somewhere else.

What would be the best place to order one from? It isn't listed on Goulet so I'm assuming I'll have to order it from somewhere else.

Pen Chalet has it available for pre-order, as do Fritz Schimpf and Iguana Sell (Spain). No affiliation, just a happy customer of all three. Look In The Mall subforum for links.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

Tried to pre-order from Fritz's site.....but can't decipher the German!!!

Can someone help me here???? Fritz seems to have the best price on the M205 Aquamarine....and i'd really like to score one for my great-granddaughter (born in March....)..

TIA!

Always try to get the dibs.....on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

Can someone help me here???? Fritz seems to have the best price on the M205 Aquamarine....and i'd really like to score one for my great-granddaughter (born in March....)..

TIA!

Hello!

In Iguana Sell we are already accepting pre-orders! If you wish, you can pre-order it just by leaving a deposit of the 15% of the total value of this pen. As soon as we receive this pieces, we will get back to you and kindly ask you to complete your purchase. Then, the shipment just takes 1 to 4 days, depending on your location!

If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us through info@iguanasell.com. It will be our pleasure to help you!

Kind regards,

Iguana Sell Team

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

http://www.iguanasell-pics.com/fotos_tienda/Iguana_Sell_Store_in_Madrid.jpg

Visit our store: 90, Nuñez de Balboa, (Central Business District) Madrid, Spain.

TIA!

Fritz Schimpf's site is indeed in German but they are easy to deal with, even for us non-German speaking types. Just email your request to service@fritz-schimpf.de. I have bought multiple pens this way without issue and the team over there has a very good command of English. They accept PayPal. Just be aware, shipping to the US will add about 20 euros to the price.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Fritz Schimpf's site is indeed in German but they are easy to deal with, even for us non-German speaking types. Just email your request to service@fritz-schimpf.de. I have bought multiple pens this way without issue and the team over there has a very good command of English. They accept PayPal. Just be aware, shipping to the US will add about 20 euros to the price.

Many thanks!!!!

An email is on the way!!:)

Always try to get the dibs....on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

Was in Rome last week and decided to do a "pilgrimage" tp Novelli's and got a m205 Aquamarine demonstrator with a double broad nib. Dereck from Novelli took great care of us and then we went next door to Peroni's for lunch and some birras.

Jose

post-46215-0-41848700-1468695745_thumb.jpg

Was in Rome last week and decided to do a "pilgrimage" tp Novelli's and got a m205 Aquamarine demonstrator with a double broad nib. Dereck from Novelli took great care of us and then we went next door to Peroni's for lunch and some birras.

Jose

Apologies if I'm wrong (my monitor maybe way off & showing the colour inaccurately) but that looks like the Blue demonstrator to me, not the forthcoming Aquamarine. When we phoned Marco at Novelli last week he said he wasn't expecting his stocks of Aquamarine M205s until after his August close down period starts.

Verba volant, scripta manent

Hello, I believe that you are right. When I bought the pen I was not aware of either the blue or aquamarine demonstrator and later back home I assumed that it was the aquamarine. It is definatedly not aquamarine!

Regards

Jose

Hello, I believe that you are right. When I bought the pen I was not aware of either the blue or aquamarine demonstrator and later back home I assumed that it was the aquamarine. It is definatedly not aquamarine!

Regards

Jose

Very pretty colour nevertheless :-)

Verba volant, scripta manent

Sorry, I've posted in a wrong place.

Edited by Old_Inkyhand

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea when these will be hitting retailers shelves? All I've heard was, sometime in August.

I've sold off a few of the vintage pens I've been collecting and restoring over the last couple years, and I think I'd like to pick one of these up with the $$ I made.

John L

Any idea when these will be hitting retailers shelves? All I've heard was, sometime in August.

I've sold off a few of the vintage pens I've been collecting and restoring over the last couple years, and I think I'd like to pick one of these up with the $$ I made.

End of August/Beginning of September is what I've heard quoted.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

One of my favourite colours so I'm definitely IN.

Current Favourites

Pen- Pilot Custom 74

Ink- J.Herbin Emerald of Chivor

I think the best thing to do is buy the Pelikan Aquamarine with a gold M405 Nib ( silver color) and enjoy. :P :P :P

Edited by Soer