The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

New 205 Demonstrator Aquamarine

m205 pelikan demonstrator aquamarine edelsteinink new

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 blopplop

blopplop

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:51

What a sweet looking color.  Thanks for posting.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
http://www.the-highw..._questions.html

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#22 E8x8

E8x8

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 15:11

Absolutely perfect match for Sailor Sky High.

#23 mauckcg

mauckcg

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 July 2016 - 23:08

What would be the best place to order one from?  It isn't listed on Goulet so I'm assuming I'll have to order it from somewhere else.

#24 ScienceChick

ScienceChick

Talk Nerdy To Me

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 July 2016 - 17:06

What would be the best place to order one from?  It isn't listed on Goulet so I'm assuming I'll have to order it from somewhere else.

Pen Chalet has it available for pre-order, as do Fritz Schimpf and Iguana Sell (Spain). No affiliation, just a happy customer of all three. Look In The Mall subforum for links.

photo 9a3c4b09-5684-4070-874c-d3e7313947e7.pngLife is too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

#25 dasXFnib

dasXFnib

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:53

Tried to pre-order from Fritz's site.....but can't decipher the German!!!

Can someone help me here???? Fritz seems to have the best price on the M205 Aquamarine....and i'd really like to score one for my great-granddaughter (born in March....)..

TIA!

Always try to get the dibs.....on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

#26 Iguana Sell

Iguana Sell

IguanaSell

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:47

Can someone help me here???? Fritz seems to have the best price on the M205 Aquamarine....and i'd really like to score one for my great-granddaughter (born in March....)..

TIA!

Hello!

In Iguana Sell we are already accepting pre-orders! If you wish, you can pre-order it just by leaving a deposit of the 15% of the total value of this pen. As soon as we receive this pieces, we will get back to you and kindly ask you to complete your purchase. Then, the shipment just takes 1 to 4 days, depending on your location! 

If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us through info@iguanasell.com. It will be our pleasure to help you!

Kind regards, 

Iguana Sell Team

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

Visit our store: 90, Nuńez de Balboa, (Central Business District) Madrid, Spain.

#27 sargetalon

sargetalon

The answer to life, the universe, and everything

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:17

TIA!

Fritz Schimpf's site is indeed in German but they are easy to deal with, even for us non-German speaking types.  Just email your request to service@fritz-schimpf.de.  I have bought multiple pens this way without issue and the team over there has a very good command of English.  They accept PayPal.  Just be aware, shipping to the US will add about 20 euros to the price.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count.  My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

#28 dasXFnib

dasXFnib

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:31

Fritz Schimpf's site is indeed in German but they are easy to deal with, even for us non-German speaking types.  Just email your request to service@fritz-schimpf.de.  I have bought multiple pens this way without issue and the team over there has a very good command of English.  They accept PayPal.  Just be aware, shipping to the US will add about 20 euros to the price.

Many thanks!!!!

An email is on the way!!:)

Always try to get the dibs....on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

#29 PFM 5

PFM 5

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 19:07

Was in Rome last week and decided to do a "pilgrimage" tp Novelli's and got a m205 Aquamarine demonstrator with a double broad nib. Dereck from Novelli took great care of us and then we went next door to Peroni's for lunch and some birras.

Jose

Attached Images

• _DSF5092.JPG

#30 migo984

migo984

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• 3,765 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 21:04

Was in Rome last week and decided to do a "pilgrimage" tp Novelli's and got a m205 Aquamarine demonstrator with a double broad nib. Dereck from Novelli took great care of us and then we went next door to Peroni's for lunch and some birras.

Jose

Apologies if I'm wrong (my monitor maybe way off & showing the colour inaccurately) but that looks like the Blue demonstrator to me, not the forthcoming Aquamarine. When we phoned Marco at Novelli last week he said he wasn't expecting his stocks of Aquamarine M205s until after his August close down period starts.

Verba volant, scripta manent

#31 PFM 5

PFM 5

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2016 - 23:25

Hello, I believe that you are right. When I bought the pen I was not aware of either the blue or aquamarine demonstrator and later back home I assumed that it was the aquamarine. It is definatedly not aquamarine!

Regards

Jose

#32 migo984

migo984

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• 3,765 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 00:29

Hello, I believe that you are right. When I bought the pen I was not aware of either the blue or aquamarine demonstrator and later back home I assumed that it was the aquamarine. It is definatedly not aquamarine!

Regards

Jose

Very pretty colour nevertheless :-)

Verba volant, scripta manent

#33 Old_Inkyhand

Old_Inkyhand

Horse sense: stable inking.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:43

Sorry, I've posted in a wrong place.

Edited by Old_Inkyhand, 18 July 2016 - 07:51.

#34 jdllizard

jdllizard

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:30

Any idea when these will be hitting retailers shelves? All I've heard was, sometime in August.

I've sold off a few of the vintage pens I've been collecting and restoring over the last couple years, and I think I'd like to pick one of these up with the $$ I made.
John L

#35 sargetalon

sargetalon

The answer to life, the universe, and everything

• Member - Gold

• 4,105 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:41

Any idea when these will be hitting retailers shelves? All I've heard was, sometime in August.

I've sold off a few of the vintage pens I've been collecting and restoring over the last couple years, and I think I'd like to pick one of these up with the $$ I made.

End of August/Beginning of September is what I've heard quoted.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count.  My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

#36 Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Tempura-Tamenuri

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 August 2016 - 19:09

One of my favourite colours so I'm definitely IN.

Current Favourites

Pen- Pilot Custom 74  

Ink- J.Herbin Emerald of Chivor

#37 Soer

Soer

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 August 2016 - 13:52

I think the best thing to do is buy the Pelikan Aquamarine with a gold M405 Nib ( silver color) and enjoy. :P :P :P

Edited by Soer, 04 August 2016 - 13:56.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m205, pelikan, demonstrator, aquamarine, edelsteinink, new

Sponsored Content

|