Top Posters In This Topic

• s_t_e_v_e

• Gloucesterman

• mcgeechan

• KalLis

Sigh. Who am I to pass up this deal?!

Thanks!

Edited by Shannon

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

Got two myself although I had to settle for mediums. if anyone wants to swap a medium (mine) for a fine (yours) I'm interested. Please PM me.

Wow, just what I NEED! Two more pens!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :headsmack:

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

I ordered a couple as well, but when I checked out I was reminded why I had not ordered from Levenger recently; their shipping rates are outrageous. I added a few other items and the shipping was nearly 1/2 the order.

Still $19 for a pen that regularly goes for $99 is a great deal

I ordered a couple as well, but when I checked out I was reminded why I had not ordered from Levenger recently; their shipping rates are outrageous. I added a few other items and the shipping was nearly 1/2 the order.

Still $19 for a pen that regularly goes for $99 is a great deal

If you select USPS ground shipping, it is only $6. That's how much most vendors charge for an order of that size (two standard size pen boxes). Their 2-Day and Next Day shipping is expensive.

Looks like their all gone.

Yeah, it was a deal too good to pass. I was actually going to place an order for the Facets on Sunday as they had an outlet sale which brought the price down to $48. I'm glad I waited, I now have two for $38!!

I'm quite sure they're not making a loss even at $19 a piece, which makes me wonder about how high their markups are at full retail price.

I did choose standard shipping. I think the other items, although they were small created the added expense. I would not complain about $6. As you said, that's pretty standard.

They cancelled my order :( - no stock.

Oh! that's not good.

I got a shipment email with tracking number this morning. So I'm guessing my order has been fulfilled! I wouldn't be happy if they cancelled my order, I was probably the first to place the order, I ordered mine at 8AM!

Maybe it's good I didn't see this thread until just now.... I probably have too many pens as it is. :rolleyes:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Maybe it's good I didn't see this thread until just now.... I probably have too many pens as it is. :rolleyes:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

This.

"I was cut off from the world. There was no one to confuse or torment me, and I was forced to become original." - Franz Joseph Haydn 1732 - 1809

Damn... too late. :(

Ditto.

They only have the ballpoints.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Ditto.

They only have the ballpoints.

What's a ballpoint????

Edited by brgmarketing

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

What's a ballpoint????

Not sure... I am guessing is something to do with Baseball.... :unsure: .. .Where you point the ball? :huh:

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Not sure... I am guessing is something to do with Baseball.... :unsure: .. .Where you point the ball? :huh:

C.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/upper_deck_1989_taylor1_637.jpg

"The Great Roe is a mythological beast with the head of a lion and the body of a lion, but not the same lion."

My Personal Blog | My Creative Writing Blog | My Heraldry Designs

http://dcroe05.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/crestdr.png?w=100

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/upper_deck_1989_taylor1_637.jpg

No wonder I didn't understand... haven't seen a ball game in many years. Probably not since the Red Sox won their last pennant, at least!

No television!