The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pen Repair In Austria

austria repair sheaffer montblanc 221 pelikan m200

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 basterma

basterma

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:00

Hello All,

I am working in China, and traveling to Vienna from July 14th-August 4th. 

i have a Pelikan M200 that needs its piston lubricated, a Sheaffer Valiant Snorkel with a non-working Touchdown filler, A Sheaffer school pen that needs servicing (dropped on its nib), and  Mont Blanc 221 that has a cracked grip.

Does anyone know where I can get these pens repaired in Austria during my stay?

A user on FPN referred me to http://www.grasshopper.at/

They seem to work on pens made before 1960, which means only one of the pens listed can be serviced.

Are there any other options, or individuals who can help?

Thanks,

Sponsored Content

#2 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,301 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:17

Do you have time to send the Pelikan to Pelikan in Germany? It's right next door.  :)  Maybe even send it now?

#3 basterma

basterma

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 June 2016 - 13:34

I did not think they would  fix that. I suppose I can contact them. The problem with sending things from China, is the returned object may not arrive back to me unless the sender uses Chinese characters in the address. I'd rather not risk it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: austria, repair, sheaffer, montblanc 221, pelikan m200

Sponsored Content

|