The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pen Identification ?

parker fountain pen identification

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 T_Paracha

T_Paracha

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:03

Hello FPN, this is my first post on the forums.

Okay so a little backstory , my parents went on vacation to Pakistan and they brought me a Parker pen as a gift. So when I got the pen , I could not tell what pen it was. I don't know if its a fake but I cannot find it anywhere on the Parker website. Could someone please let me know if you know what this Parker pen is called ??????  

Thank You

Attached Images

• image1.JPG

Edited by T_Paracha, 20 June 2016 - 05:04.

Sponsored Content

#2 mitto

mitto

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,270 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:25

Parker IM.
You are getting a reply from Pakistan. Lol.

I couldn't, however, understand whether the pen was brought, as a gift, from Pakistan or into Pakistan.

I also don't know whether or not there exist fake IMs in the market.
Khan M. Ilyas

#3 Kenlowe

Kenlowe

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:11

You would hope that parents would not buy fakes.

Looks the real thing, I am a fan of the mid range Parkers, good quality  and performance.

#4 T_Paracha

T_Paracha

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:14

Parker IM.
You are getting a reply from Pakistan. Lol.

I couldn't, however, understand whether the pen was brought, as a gift, from Pakistan or into Pakistan.

I also don't know whether or not there exist fake IMs in the market.

Thank You! It was a gift from Pakistan.

#5 T_Paracha

T_Paracha

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:16

You would hope that parents would not buy fakes.

Looks the real thing, I am a fan of the mid range Parkers, good quality  and performance.

Thank You! so far it is great but my only concern is the filling mechanism. It is a cartridge/converter , the converter isn't a twist converter its a pull ? converter.

#6 mitto

mitto

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,270 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:37

Thank You! so far it is great but my only concern is the filling mechanism. It is a cartridge/converter , the converter isn't a twist converter its a pull ? converter.

It will take all types of Parker converters. If you don't like the slide converter that comes with the IM buy the Parker piston converter to use with your pen. The old Parker squeeze converter, however, is the best if you could find it.
Khan M. Ilyas

#7 T_Paracha

T_Paracha

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:04

It will take all types of Parker converters. If you don't like the slide converter that comes with the IM buy the Parker piston converter to use with your pen. The old Parker squeeze converter, however, is the best if you could find it.

Oh okay Thank You !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: parker, fountain pen, identification

Sponsored Content

|