Show Us Your Oliver Pens?

mehandiratta

Oliver pens is one of the prominent manufacturer/distributor of pens in India.

The name though is not known to all people.

I am in love with my Olivers.

I hereby give shout to all people to show their Oliver Pens

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• Bamapendude

• Helen350

• Sagarb

I would love to join this club but I have no idea where to get these pens from.

Ranga Pens has it

vaibhav mehandiratta

I only have the Oliver Exam. I understand that the Exam has been used in schools in India? Fair writing nib. It came with my Premium Ebonite Ranga eyedropper. Your Oliver is very attractive :wub:

fpn_1466361481__oliverexam.jpg

I only have the Oliver Exam. I understand that the Exam has been used in schools in India? Fair writing nib. It came with my Premium Ebonite Ranga eyedropper. Your Oliver is very attractive :wub:

fpn_1466361481__oliverexam.jpg

Yes its an quite inexpensive pen..

Don't u have Oliver F27

vaibhav mehandiratta

Yes its an quite inexpensive pen..

Don't u have Oliver F27

It's the only Oliver I own. I would like to add a nicer one to my Indian pen collection. I just found it on EbayUSA! Is it a #6 nib?? Hard to tell from the picture.

Edited by Helen350

It's the only Oliver I own. I would like to add a nicer one to my Indian pen collection. I just found it on EbayUSA! Is it a #6 nib?? Hard to tell from the picture.

Yes its a #6 nib

vaibhav mehandiratta

I have an Oliver Ideal, which was the basis of the eyedropper pen supplied by Nathan with some of the big bottles of ink some years ago, but of course with the standard Oliver nib rather than the flex nib. A simple eyedropper, and the merest tweak was needed to get it to write very nicely.

There seems to be a lot of model-sharing between the Indian manufacturers, so I do not even know which models were actually made by Oliver, or any other firm. But I haven't seen the same pen sold under another name so it might be of their own manufacture.

No, I am not going to list my pens here.

My Oliver F 27:

fpn_1466741807__img_20160624_082152.jpg

fpn_1466741843__img_20160624_082223.jpg

love love love love that pen and that awesome handwriting...

and yes that Pulse also...

:P :wub: :wub: :P

vaibhav mehandiratta

I just placed my order from Ranga for the Color #3 I hope it is as nice as the one in the picture. Do you know what size nib and feed this pen uses and is the feed ebonite?

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/WestTexasFishingAdventures/oliver_zps9lfw1jdy.png

Edited by Bamapendude

I just placed my order from Ranga for the Color #3 I hope it is as nice as the one in the picture. Do you know what size nib and feed this pen uses and is the feed ebonite?

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/WestTexasFishingAdventures/oliver_zps9lfw1jdy.png

This is version 2 which uses the ambitious nib..

The Nib is fine and feed is transparent plastic feed

vaibhav mehandiratta

T

love love love love that pen and that awesome handwriting...

and yes that Pulse also...

:P :wub: :wub: :P

Ha ha ha..thanks Vaibhav...

Sagar Bhowmick

Well Bad News! Ranga pens just wrote and said they do not have the Blue Black pen their eBay AD states available in 20 Colors. Matter of Fact they said they only had 7 colors to choose from. All of those colors I do not like. I asked for a refund since their eBay ad is misrepresented. I hope they do the right thing and refund my money immediately. I was so looking forward to getting an Oliver F27 to try out especially when the eBay ad showed the desired color as a option. They also had other colors that were listed that I would of settled for however they did not have those colors either. I hear great things about Ranga and I noticed on the group buy someone received a pen and the color was not same as the image. I think they need to work on their accuracy of advertising their products if this is a issue. Anyway hoping for the best....