• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Q8

• Cyber6

• Uncial

• mjchuang9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eugh, not my thing. It's a bit Baoer looking. Not that all Baoer's are ugly. I clicked expecting to see something like that lovely dragon clip edition.

MB certainly has a penchant for ostentatious embellishment of their modern pen lines. In other words, it's not to my taste.

Well.. I do like Orange.. and I like Dragons... if anyone see a Baoer's in this style.. please do show it to me.. ;)

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I was just thinking in terms of the big step, it being a metal pen and the styling of the cap looks a bit like some of the finishes on the Four Horses pens.

Or is it Eight Horses? I can never remember.

Edited by Uncial

Btw this yellow dragon pen is actually red, it

Only appears orange in this picture, I got some pics of the pen it's self. However the 2017 zodiac 88 'water dragon' is orange

fpn_1466089871__img_4513.jpg

I am a dragon fan too, and I am interested in this pen. However it is too expensive for me at the moment.

Edited by mjchuang9

Not my type of decoration but this is for sure a very interesting work. The combination between the grey metallic "dragon" part and rose gold color is very interesting too (together with the curved clip look in the whole picture).

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Symphonie

Chinese Zodiac 'Yellow Dragon' 88

I loved the Rose Gold with Silver, however adding red to it made me not purchase this pen though I made an order based on the catalogue image!! also a purple stone in the con just destroyed the whole thing!!

the new coming by the end of the year 'Water Dragon' 88 is amazing and I believe all the colors matches, however I am not sure when we can start posting pictures..... honestly this FPN and MB issue with talking about new products or posting pictures is taking all the fun and excitement away even though I still get to see the products months before their release, yet its fun to have a chat about them with other collectors who share the same passion....

Anyways once all that is solved (I hope) we ll be posting pics ;)post-111166-0-28344800-1466130171_thumb.jpgpost-111166-0-74478300-1466130200_thumb.jpgpost-111166-0-19770300-1466130216_thumb.jpg

Hmmm...not sure what I think about this pen! It's not Chaos-style-ugly, but I the bright orange-red-ish barrel kind of kills it for me. I feel like if it were a little more similar in texture to the cap, it would be a little more appealing...

...but there is something endearingly garish to the design, too! Very modern-meets-antique. I'm sure someone out there will love it! :P

Edited by AmaranthMoor

“Writing a book is a horrible, exhausting struggle, like a long bout of some painful illness. One would never undertake such a thing if one were not driven on by some demon whom one can neither resist nor understand.”
—George Orwell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this the Ed Hardy Patron of the Arts?

:) I like that line.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

I kinda like it. But I wouldn't buy unless if I am Chinese. It's the same how I liked the JFK, but wouldn't get it either.

I think the motif of the pen has to say something particular to 'me' before I consider it, in addition of whether or not I like the pen itself. I only considered the Agatha Christie for example only after watching Poirot lol

• 4 months later...