A Flock Of Conids

Opooh

This foto as a tribute to Francis " Fountainbel " Goosens and Werner " Conid " Helsen who putted Belgium back on the fountainpen map with their innovative concept.post-102554-0-10488900-1465809619_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Opooh

• da vinci

• mongrelnomad

• Precise

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. Stunnig pens.I like especially second from the left, just behind the blue one.

Thx, the one on the right of the FPN Celebration is the Caiso Demonstrator Streamline FPR.

Wow. Stunnig pens.I like especially second from the left, just behind the blue one.

Why not post a larger image?

Here the requested one.

post-102554-0-51367100-1465832630_thumb.jpeg

How lovely! Talk about a big fan. What's the red one, second from the top on the right?

I can't wait for my Slimline to ship with my Kingsize CAISO. Maybe I'll fall down the same path you've tumbled down.

Gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: I love the very last pen in the 3rd column. Is that able to be ordered?

Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel.

~ Mark Twain

----------------

Pen and Inkstagram!

And I was struggling to pull the trigger on my first Conid. Something tells me I'm not going to catch up

How lovely! Talk about a big fan. What's the red one, second from the top on the right?

I can't wait for my Slimline to ship with my Kingsize CAISO. Maybe I'll fall down the same path you've tumbled down.

The red one is the Luca Pacioli, the green one the Benjamin Graham. They marked the entry of Conid in the fountain pen business. Both are plunjer fillers, it was before they launched the Bulkfiller filling system. The difference between the two is the form of the inkwindow. If you are lucky you might find them second hand, because they are out of production.post-102554-0-77869800-1465892000_thumb.jpeg

Gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: I love the very last pen in the 3rd column. Is that able to be ordered?

It is the Minimalistica + ( + means it has a clip, because it is also made without clip ). And yes , it is still available, therefor you have to contact them on their website http://www.conidpen.com/index.cfm .

post-102554-0-33213200-1465893695_thumb.jpegpost-102554-0-79501300-1465893734_thumb.jpeg

The red one is the Luca Pacioli, the green one the Benjamin Graham. They marked the entry of Conid in the fountain pen business. Both are plunjer fillers, it was before they launched the Bulkfiller filling system. The difference between the two is the form of the inkwindow. If you are lucky you might find them second hand, because they are out of production.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Oh this one is beautiful

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

That's a nice collection - which one do you like best and why? :)

Are any of your pens 1 of a kind?

I prefer the Kingsize models, because they are Pelikan 1000 and MB 149 size and especially the demonstrators. Everytime you choose another ink, you have a different color of pen and thanks to the bulkfiller system it is easy to flush the pen without leaving any trace of ink. Only two pens are the same the two reguler bulkfiller demonstrators with titanium knobs. I only managed to get the First Production Run after I bought already another.

3nd row from top, the one in the middle, Tibaldi Imperio Vintage celluloid. That one is great. :)

3nd row from top, the one in the middle, Tibaldi Imperio Vintage celluloid. That one is great. :)

The Conid Kingsize Bulkfiller Streamline LE. " In Flanders Fields ". Here you can see the effect of the bulkfiller system, the inkwindow is perfect clear after flushing with water, no detergent used.post-102554-0-83076200-1465899192_thumb.jpegpost-102554-0-17591800-1465899230_thumb.jpeg

Forget to mention: sold out.

Edited by Eugen-of-Savoy

I prefer the Kingsize models, because they are Pelikan 1000 and MB 149 size and especially the demonstrators. Everytime you choose another ink, you have a different color of pen and thanks to the bulkfiller system it is easy to flush the pen without leaving any trace of ink. Only two pens are the same the two reguler bulkfiller demonstrators with titanium knobs. I only managed to get the First Production Run after I bought already another.

I hope to buy a CONID at the London WES show in October.

I must say I'm jealous. I've been eyeing a Kingsize demonstrator for a while but I can't just justify the cost of it. Almost a 1000 euros is a bit too much, I think

I must say I'm jealous. I've been eyeing a Kingsize demonstrator for a while but I can't just justify the cost of it. Almost a 1000 euros is a bit too much, I think

Note the cost you've mentioned is for the CAISO version

Cost for the standard Kingsize with demonstrator barrel - nib choice excluded - is 588 Euros.

Cost for a titanium nib unit being 63 Euros, hence total being 651 Euros…..

Francis

And I thought I had a lot of Conids!

What a great collection of innovative, exceptional pens.

I can't choose between mine. I love them all for different reasons.

Too many pens; too little writing.

It is the Minimalistica + ( + means it has a clip, because it is also made without clip ). And yes , it is still available, therefor you have to contact them on their website http://www.conidpen.com/index.cfm .

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I received one of these about a month ago. I'm quite amazed by how perfectly it writes. I thought some of my other pens were essentially perfect. But my Minamalistica is perfectly perfect.

Alan