yogi_nib

post-130300-0-70476100-1464987075_thumb.png

Hello all!

I'm a newcomer from San Diego I work as a designer and I teach yoga on weekends. I do a lot of journaling for my yoga classes and got into inks which in turn transformed into a pen obsession. I'm about a month and a half into this new hobby of fountain pens and here are my lists:

Acquired Fountain Pens:

Jinhao x750 Red Gold M Nib

Jinhao x450 Amber Dual Tone M Nib

Pilot Metropolitan M Nib

TWSBI Diamond 580 F Nib w/ M Replacement Nib

Lamy 2000 F 14k Nib

Visconti Rembrandt Special Ops Edition M Nib

Wishlist:

Sailor 1911

Montblanc Meister 144

Delta Unica Matte Black Goulet Edition F Nib

Visconti Homo Sapien Dark Ages F Nib

Visconti Van Gogh Starry Night

Bottled Inks:

Pelikan Brilliant Brown

Diamine Oxblood

Noodler's Bad Black Moccasin

Assorted Goulet Ink Samples

Currently waiting on:
From Goulet: Lamy Al-Star Copper Orange EF Nib

From Goulet: Diamine Orange Blaze Ink

From Reddit /r/Pen_Swap: Platinum 3776 F Nib

I'm looking forward to getting into some sweet conversations here and learning more!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yogi_nib

• snowbear

• Sasha Royale

• Buzz_130

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello and Welcome to FPN!! Glad to have you as a member!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Hello and welcome to FPN.

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Back when Fallbrook and Pala Mesa were still mostly avocado orchards there was a great BBQ place called Rusty's nested in the hills.

My Website

Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Back when Fallbrook and Pala Mesa were still mostly avocado orchards there was a great BBQ place called Rusty's nested in the hills.

Whelp, we got a Phil's in San Marcos now =)

Welcome aboard. I'll be out your way in a few of weeks.

Awesome, let me know when and where, I can tell you about a few places to check out. Weather is rather gloomy right now but should brighten up when you get in town!

Welcome to the FPN.

One day I was talking to a fellow employee that had transfered to Texas from San Diego. We talked of several things, one being the weather. She told me that of all of the places in the world San Diego had the best overall weather!!

Enjoy your stay here.

If your out-go is more than your income,

Then your up-keep.

May be your Down-falll!!!

Awesome, let me know when and where, I can tell you about a few places to check out. Weather is rather gloomy right now but should brighten up when you get in town!

PM sent.

We've had rain in more than 20 of the last 30 days; it's like we've been teleported to the PNW.

Hello, San Diego!

I grew up down there and miss it every day. Luckily, still have a lot of friends so get to vacation in the area. I'll be down there at the end of July/first of August.

BTW -- I'm also a yoga teacher. Maybe I can catch one of your classes?!

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

Welcome to our little corner of the universe from another pen user in San Diego. I'm in Clairemont. Drop me a PM if you'd like to have coffee and talk pens.

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

Hello and welcome! ... You'll meet a lot of nice people here with a lot of knowledge always willing to enable help you! :W2FPN:

Edited by PenFisher

Welcome !

Take time to enjoy each of your acquisitions. There is plenty of time and plenty of fountain pens.

Write with joy.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

Welcome to FPN! Once you get started on the amazing array of inks available with a wide range of characteristics, there's no going back.

Buzz

Hello, San Diego!

I grew up down there and miss it every day. Luckily, still have a lot of friends so get to vacation in the area. I'll be down there at the end of July/first of August.

BTW -- I'm also a yoga teacher. Maybe I can catch one of your classes?!

Yea totally, send me a PM and I'll shoot you some details!