The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Visconti Royal Brown Fountain Pen

visconti brown medium

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AirlineInternational

AirlineInternational

Mint

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 17:54

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend!

I am just about to list this beautiful vintage Visconti Royal Brown Fountain Pen on our eBay store and thought I would share it with everyone.

Now some of you may be thinking, is this really a Visconti pen (its the first thought that crossed my mind), it sure is! Not only is it definitely unique to many of the Visconti writing instruments you see today but the certificate is signed by Dante Del Vecchio the founder and president of Visconti.

I am pretty sure many of you, after viewing the photographs, can quickly guess what I am about to say next. For those who enjoy the style of the Namiki Impressions will definitely enjoy this writing instrument. The pen has a lovely brown and black mosaic design with gold-plated trim. Though the pen is a little on the wider side, about 2.25cm width for the barrel and 2.5cm for the cap, it has a nice comfortable weight of 30g.

Dimensions: Approx. 5.5" length capped, 4.6" uncapped, 2.75" Cap 

The pen comes with an 18k gold nib, Medium in size and uses cartridge/converter (converter not included). It is brand new, never used and comes with the boxes and certificates. (The nose section is a little difficult to unscrew but nothing is wrong with it, just a tight fit.)

Our price $2,500

Please feel free to call 855-565-1818 or email orders@airlineintl.com for further information!

13315682_1222537224437675_49292722637576

13315302_1607418309572253_47066631623365

P.S Trying different ways of posting on FPN. If you prefer the way I listed this item feedback would be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :thumbup:

Attached Images

• Visconti-Royal-Brown-Web-1.jpg
  • Visconti-Royal-Brown-Web-3.jpg
  • Visconti-Royal-Brown-Web-4.jpg
  • Visconti-Royal-Brown-Web-6.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 Uncial

Uncial

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 June 2016 - 18:19

:puddle:

.....and then I saw the price.....

:crybaby:

That really appeals to me, but I need that last kidney.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visconti, brown, medium

Sponsored Content

|