It looks like there might be mould or spores in my 823. It could be staining of the grease in the barrel though. Has anyone got any suggestions as to where to get a suitable 'removal' liquid from, here in the UK? Our local pharmacists seem reluctant to speak about this - hardly surprising - and it would be a shame not to clean it out.
Phenol or Carbolic Acid just don't seem to be classed as 'over the counter' medicines any more. Shame...
So, helpful suggestions, please but the inks I've had in it, don't appear to be contaminated at all, so I guess it's just come from stagnant water.
Bye for now.