• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TXKat

• DrCodfish

• conib

Well, I am pleased to learn that it will happen again and would anticipate attending...

I'm definitely in for another go around. Hopefully the pope won't interfere this time around.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Would love to but fear that we might not be able to scrape together enough people here in Helsinki :/

Depending on location, I'm definitely going again! Last year was great!......Registered

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)

México City ready

Write, write, write. Use your pens not your fingers !!!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

Oh yes, I'm definitely looking forward to attending this year's Seattle Pelikan Hub, and have already signed up.

:thumbup:

Oh yes, I'm definitely looking forward to attending this year's Seattle Pelikan Hub, and have already signed up.

:thumbup:

Attending? Not leading? I had a good time in Portland last year and would like to attend a Hub again this year. Maybe Seattle depending on the location.

Attending? Not leading?

No, I didn't put my name in the hat for this year's Seattle Hub. There's a Hubster from last year who's anxious to try their hand at Hubmastering and who I believe would do a great job, raising the bar from what I was able to achieve. I've sent Pelikan a recommendation; we'll see if it flies. In any case, I'm making myself available to help whomever is chosen.

I had a good time in Portland last year and would like to attend a Hub again this year. Maybe Seattle depending on the location.

I would love to see you at this year's Seattle Hub!

Note that Pelikan is limiting attendance to 25 max per Hub this year so if you want to be sure to get in and get swag, sign up ASAP.

Portland was well over that figure last year and IMO was a huge success. I believe that fireant's leadership combined with the Portland Pen Club's pitching in to help defray costs, the large and enthusiastic attendance including several knowledgeable collectors such as yourself combined with the pub ambiance resulted in something really, really special.

I'm hoping that Seattle will be able to approach what Portland achieved last year.

They had the 25 person limit last year as well and exceeded it at most venues. That number may not be hard and fast. They were torn last year. On the one hand they were thrilled at the response and didn't want to turn anyone away. And on the other, they are concerned that if a venue is too big, it may be too difficult for the hub master to arrange a suitable location so the "25" guideline is an effort to keep it manageable. We'll have to see if they choose to enforce it this year. I have a feeling though that it will not be a hard limit.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Have registered. But I am afraid the 25 person limit would be hard to achieve here in Islamabad. So I am afraid there would be no HUB here.

Khan M. Ilyas

I enjoyed last year's Pittsburgh Hub (even with the Hubmaster having some scheduling issues. Haven't signed up yet because there's a lot on my plate at the moment.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Signed up for Seattle. Don't think it'll be like last year where I had to switch to Singapore at the last moment. Hopefully it happens.

round-letter-exc.png

Signed up for Dallas (TX) and volunteered as hubmaster. I don't really care who runs the show, just that we get enough people to have a hub.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

I signed up for Dallas as well. It's too bad the Hub is the week before the Dallas show. It was so convenient last year when they were the same weekend.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

We now have 3 for Dallas, and as discussed, I'll help however you deem necessary! ;)

So, what's your point?

(Mine is a flexible F.)