Any Recommendation For Vintage Conklin?

minjiha2

I am writing this on behalf of my friend.

He is looking for a conklin fountain pen, not the current models, which size is similar to Parker Duofold Centennial: The uncapped length approx. 127mm, diameter of the barrel approx. 11-12 mm, and the weight around 20g. Before I start browsing by myself, would anyone give me any suggestion? I am more familiar with Waterman vintages but for Conklin I am quiet new that I have just one very small one.

Thanks for reading this!

Minji

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minjiha2

• kazoolaw

• Wahl

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so your post doesn't go completely unanswered, I think if you look for a vintage oversize Endura you maybe in the ball-park.

gary

One of these ?

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/clint_039/Plumas%20y%20relojes/005_zpsd666c14e.jpg

Just so your post doesn't go completely unanswered, I think if you look for a vintage oversize Endura you maybe in the ball-park.

gary

Hello Gary,

Thanks for a valuable advice!! I have just looked some Oversize Endura (or Senior) and they seems to fit to my friend's taste!!

Minji

One of these ?

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/clint_039/Plumas%20y%20relojes/005_zpsd666c14e.jpg

Wow, they are amazing. Thanks for sharing your collection. Personally I like the blue ones but to be honest, all of them are beautiful.

Minji