The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Visit To Pw Akkerman Pen Shop In The Hague, Netherlands

fountain pens inks pw akkerman pen stores the hague

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Mulrich

Mulrich

Modern Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:01

plan an eight hour layover.  Easy train straight from airport to den Haag, walk to the store, walk to the Mauritshuis museum with a stop for lunch, have a leisurely trip through the museum, take the local bus to the beach, take a nice long nap on the beach, bus back to the train station.  My wife and I did exactly that from Amsterdam, were back in time for an early supper.  

Tim

I'm not a big beach goer, or napper for that matter, but I do enjoy a nice walk through a foreign city; I'll never tire of seeing different cultures. I just have to find an excuse to travel through Amsterdam. My next trip is North Carolina to California, I wonder if I can manage a layover in Amsterdam.

Sponsored Content

#22 tmenyc

tmenyc

Tim

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• 2,204 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 14:36

Should be easy...North Carolina is Delta country, and Delta and KLM have either merged or partner on international flights.  So Charlotte-Amsterdam-Los Angeles is really do-able...and, Amsterdam is worth a week's layover, easy.  

Tim

Edited by tmenyc, 01 June 2016 - 14:38.

#23 rudyhou

rudyhou

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 1,662 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:50

this is certainly a great looking shop.  thanks for sharing  :thumbup:

-rudy-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fountain pens, inks, pw akkerman, pen stores, the hague

Sponsored Content

|