Received my pen last week and have to say I am totally in love. :) Thank you for organising the group buy and for the great pen.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• subbucal

• Cryptos

• AD64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Received mine today along with the click offer and an airmail. The Nauka is big but lighter than I expect. Beautiful pen!

For reference:shipping notice 7/23 and delivery to Wisconsin 8/4 (fast!)

Received mine a while ago, and it is a very beautiful pen. Unfortunately, my cap had some finishing issues at the edge (similar to what a few others have mentioned). Emailed ASA pens and they responded very promptly, letting me know that they were happy to send a replacement cap. Will update here when it gets shipped/I receive the replacement.

It is a great pen, I enjoy using it. Thanks for organizing this group buy.

post-108040-0-32541800-1470462899_thumb.jpg

Jaime Castro

I still have had no communication after my original order confirmation. I did chase on Whatsapp but the time period that was originally stated has lapsed. I guess you got quite a few orders to catch up on.

What is the ETA ?

I finally got my shipment notification last week buts no reply of confirmation about an extra section and nib which I have emails and whatsapp-ed them about. Can't wait to receive mine now was hoping the communication would have been better.

Still nothing for me :(

Boohoo ;(

Its okay I'm still waiting on a semi-custom one xD

From the images the wait should be worth it :)

Sorry to come here so late but is it still possible to get one?

this one is finished...

however you can buy it on their website at regular prices...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my Nauka and while it had a great standard nib, I had to use one that takes advantage of it's huge reservoir of INK.

So in went the Jinhao Fude Nib. Thanks Subra.

post-130769-0-51871400-1472116486_thumb.jpg

Edited by rramesh

"Sitting and writing for an hour consumes only 50 calories, but the satisfaction is PRICELESS."

Received my pen yesterday and I seriously love it. It is so much lighter than it looks and very comfortable. I wrote about 3k words in one sitting with it and could have kept going had there been time. This will see a lot of use. I may need another one. Thank you so much for the opportunity for this pen! Very easy experience and pretty quick too.

Life isn't always what you make it. Sometimes it just falls in your lap and you have to deal with it.

fpn_1464417954__img_20160526_191428-01.j

After 2 successful rounds or group buy for ASA Nauka here

This is the third round of limited production run for Trans Nauka.

Trans Nauka is the demonstrator version of Nauka and is in Bakul / Matte finish. After my numerous follow ups with Mr. Subramaniam to make demonstrator 3 in 1 filling mechanism version of Nauka and after lot of test and trials, we are happy to announce the launch of ASA Trans Nauka.

Please find few more images as below:

fpn_1464418087__img_20160526_190025-01.j

fpn_1464418152__img_20160526_190042-01.j

fpn_1464418205__img_20160526_191437-01.j

Kindly Note that there is only one variant which is Complete Translucent or Brushed Finish. And it is limited production run. The pen comes with option of clipless and with clip.

Nib Options are:

• Ambitious 35 mm Nib - Fine Medium (F-M) (for eyedropper only)
  • JoWo #6 Nib in F, M, B, 1.1 Stub, and 1.5 Stub.
  • Scmidt #6 Nib F, M, and B

Group Buy Prices are as Follows:

ED Version : US $30 / INR 1200

JoWo Nib Version : US $55 / INR 2200

Schmidt Nib Version : US $45 / INR 1800

The above prices include shipping and Schmidt converter (only for CC mechanism)

Now for the good part, first 20 customers will get option to engrave name on the cap and are also eligible for the one give-away of Trans Nauka ED Model...

The person amongst first 20 who register will be selected via Random.org

Please find the link to google forms below to submit your choices:

http://goo.gl/forms/TJI9gwB60M4UGVf13

Please don't forget to full Google form for your choices.. And other comments or options.. Can be made in questions or comments section

Hi Mehandiratta,

Would like to check if there is the option of a flexible nib?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mehandiratta,

Thanks!

This group buy is closed

Please pm seller..

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Hi Mehandiratta,

Thanks!

A semi Flex nib of Ambitious company, can be provided. Please PM me here Or write to me at unik.services@hotmail.com