• mehandiratta

• subbucal

• mhguda

• AD64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Al,

Here is an update as on 20th June 2016.

Till now we have received 234 registration. Of these 164 have paid and booked the Translucent Nauka till date.

We are awaiting payment from balance 67 people who have registered in the form.

The production of Nauka In in full swing.

While we are processing the Nauka. Here is an offer Exclusively For people who have registered for Translucent Nauka Group Buy!

​A Click Falcon Large Size Eyedropper Fountain pen. Its a premium product from Click - Made by Unique Industries-India.

You may see the details and purchase your pen at an exclusive offer rate of USD 2 (Rs100/- for Indian customers), in the link below....

Click Fal​con Colourful CAB Eyedropper Fountain Pen

Please note this is an limited period offer, only for Translucent Nauka Group Buy customers and shipping of pen will be with your Translucent Nauka.

Please mention your Translucent Nauka order no while purchasing, in remarks.

Best regards

it shows shipping charges of rs 56 while checking out.... is that a mistake as the trans nauka is well above the rs 500 limit for free shipping..

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

it shows shipping charges of rs 56 while checking out.... is that a mistake as the trans nauka is well above the rs 500 limit for free shipping..

Using the link above, I found a shipping tick-box with the words "I confirm have Bought Translucent Nauka under Group Buy", and ticked it - and no additional shipping. [i had to remove the Trans Nauka from my shopping cart, though - I'd already received an invoice, but the website seems to have added another one and wanted to charge me for it!]

I think, the price has been reduced to Rs. 45. So that the total amount is Rs.101, the price quoted in post above.

I think, the price has been reduced to Rs. 45. So that the total amount is Rs.101, the price quoted in post above.

Damn the shipping prices have been removed now. Unfortunately i made the payment yesterday with shipping costs.. should have waited till today

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

Just put in my order into the form today for one with a broad Jowo nib and converter fill. It will be my 2nd ASA pen. Looking forward to it.

better late than sorry

I'm in too...

I just ordered throught the asapens site and paid via paypal

two tone 1.1 stub Jowo, and silver clip

I have the 1.1 Jowo derived nib on a Fraklin Christof and really like it

I will use it as an eyedropper however

the translucent plastic is too nice to use it with the converter inside!

I am already thinking whether to use it with Omas green or Diamine Syrah :)

Will update you all as soon as first lot goes out for shipping.. That'll be soon

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Dear All,

We have 3 more days to go for our Group Buy.

Here is an update. First Lot of 100 pens is completed and will be despatched over this week, starting tomorrow. I will update via email and website.

Till date we received 241 Registrations.

We Have received payment from 168 registrations.

We are yet to receive payment from 73 people.

Regards

Will send out, final payment request to these 73 people. Kindly check your spam folders too.

Kindly all Make the payment before next 3 days,...

Group buy prices will not be available thereafter.....

vaibhav mehandiratta

I hae been absent from the FPN for quite a while but got back just in time to participate in my first group buy. Beautiful pen! Form filled out!

I hae been absent from the FPN for quite a while but got back just in time to participate in my first group buy. Beautiful pen! Form filled out!

Please use the link to make payment

Link

vaibhav mehandiratta

So, if I haven't received an email or any change in My Orders section in the website, that means it hasn't been shipped yet?

I can't wait to have it In my hands!

will it be shipping soon? waiting for this and couple of other pens {not asa} impatiently :D

wow.. this is a good looking pen. I just signed up and used the link you provided for the payment

Edited by SpecTP