• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pensei

• lgsoltek

• AndyYNWA

• saskia_madding

from the color sample on the box packaging, i was expecting a grey-black tone, which i like. but this is also a nice muted blue.

-rudy-

Mine just arrived. Very nice ink. Thanks to the people in this discussion for both presenting the ink and helping me find it.

Mine just arrived. Very nice ink. Thanks to the people in this discussion for both presenting the ink and helping me find it.

Where did you source it?

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

Where did you source it?

The first of the two links you noted above. Great service; very fast delivery.

The first of the two links you noted above. Great service; very fast delivery.

Nice! :)

YNWA - JFT97

Instagram: inkyandy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

How wet is this ink ?

Lgsoltek, I would be happy if you can tell me the wetness difference between this one and KWZ IG blue #5.

Thanks by advance.

Edited by Armand.D

Hi,

How wet is this ink ?

Lgsoltek, I would be happy if you can tell me the wetness difference between this one and KWZ IG blue #5.

Thanks by advance.

It's been a long time since I've used these two. I don't really remember. I think this one may be more watery, while the KWZI feels slightly less wet but more lubricated.

It's been a long time since I've used these two. I don't really remember. I think this one may be more watery, while the KWZI feels slightly less wet but more lubricated.

Ok. (thanks for the fast answer!)

From what you say I think IG #5 should be better for me.

Thank you. ;)

EDIT : Can I ask you an other question ?

Have you tried MB Midnight Blue (latest formula, non IG) and do you know if it is a very dry ink ?

It is off-topic, so if you know maybe answer me via PM, it should be better.

Edited by Armand.D

Ok. (thanks for the fast answer!)

From what you say I think IG #5 should be better for me.

Thank you. ;)

EDIT : Can I ask you an other question ?

Have you tried MB Midnight Blue (latest formula, non IG) and do you know if it is a very dry ink ?

It is off-topic, so if you know maybe answer me via PM, it should be better.

No I've never tried that one. Blue-blacks aren't really my thing so I don't have a lot of them.

No I've never tried that one. Blue-blacks aren't really my th.ing so I don't have a lot of them.

No problem, thank you again for answering me fast.

How many mL are in each bottle?

I got 10 bottles and a cost of $270 CAD for everything (shipping was expensive - $75 CAD!), and I'm trying to decide if that was a reasonable price or not.

40ml if I recall correctly.

How many mL are in each bottle?

I got 10 bottles and a cost of $270 CAD for everything (shipping was expensive - $75 CAD!), and I'm trying to decide if that was a reasonable price or not.

OUCH!!... Where did you get them from?

I got 5 bottles from Rakuten, my shipping was approx $20

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I got them from Rakuten. :/ The total of the goods were $192.95 for 10 bottles, and my total paypal invoice was $270 CAD. :/

The problem is they don't tell you in advance how much shipping is going to be. It's pretty frustrating. They just send you a bill with no other information, so there's no way to know how many bottles to drop off the order to hit the shipping break option.

I got them from Rakuten. :/ The total of the goods were $192.95, and my total paypal invoice was $270 CAD. :/

OUCH.. as silly as it sounds, it makes more sense to buy them in small batches. A friend bought only one bottle and he got charged $20 for shipping.

I got 5, and got $20 for shipping... so, it sounds like 1-5 is $20. After that, I have no idea how it works.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Yeah, clearly it's better to buy no more than 5 at a time. Still, that would be $40, and I paid $75. In the end I lost $35, which is bad, but not HORRIBLE. But still. BLERG.

I know... sorry for my reaction... for me was $20 versus $75... so it was.. OUCH!!!

But yeah.. $40 versus $75 is not that bad. So you pay $27/bottle... much better than $50 or something.. :)

**** BauerInks.ca ****