The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Jack Lynch Restored My Self-Respect

conklin crescent flex restoration

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sidthecat

sidthecat

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,090 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2016 - 19:23

I bought a Conklin Crescent ringtop a couple of weeks ago for much more money than intended, due to a mistake with my sniper.
What I got was a pen that may never have been used but had never been looked after, either. Patina is not really valued on a BCHR pen, and the filler mechanism was frozen beyond my ability to move it without breaking.
So I sent it to Jack Lynch with my fingers crossed. He just sent me some pictures of what he's revealed. I feel a lot better about this purchase now.

Attached Images

• image.jpeg

Sponsored Content

#2 uemuraw

uemuraw

"I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages."

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:36

Jack's The Man!
Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

#3 sidthecat

sidthecat

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,090 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 May 2016 - 00:10

I got the pen back today and it goes immediately to the top of my rotation. It looks great and it writes better than it looks.
It opens from XF to BB - BBB if I want to push it, but what that means in the real world is a daily writer with a really expressive line.
Yayy, Jack!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conklin, crescent, flex, restoration

Sponsored Content

|