Any Contact With Subramaniam Of Asa Pens?

avoiceinthedistance

Has anyone been in touch with Subramaniam of ASA pens recently? I've been trying to communicate with him for some weeks, to no avail. I hope he and his family are OK.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gillum51

• avoiceinthedistance

• subbucal

• mehandiratta

I've seen he's been replying to threads on here in the last few days, maybe try sending him a pm? I also know he can be a little hard to contact sometimes, many people say he reply's instantly, others say it takes days. Don't worry he's a reputable member of the forum and seller. Maybe someone else will be able to give you his whatsapp.

He updated the status of my order to shipped, on the third of May. But it had been a while since I last heard from him prior to that (my order was initially placed in early February)

I talked to him yesterday , he seems fine ..

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR INDIAN PENS .. IF YOU HAVE ANY KINDLY PM ME..

This is his WhatsApp / Telegram no

+919176607660

He is on Facebook too

dont worry .. he is a nice guy.. you will soon get reply from him. he is also available on whatsapp.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

Thanks, y'all. We've been in touch. Turns out he's been traveling extensively lately.

Thanks for your help.

• 6 months later...

I am having the same problem myself. I have ordered several times with him with no problem, and his products are great. its just that this time several weeks have gone by with no response to my emails. the first shipment was lost by the mail and the second pen was supposed to have gone out weeks ago. has anyone had this same situation?

I spoke with him last night on Whatsapp. He and his family are fine, but Chennai was battered by a cyclone earlier this week and they are still recovering. According to Subbu, electrical power is intermittent and the under sea cables that connect India to the world were damaged. It might take some time before Subbu is back at work, so please bear with him.

Ewww - that stinks! I do hope the situation improves quickly for all who are affected :) Nature can be harsh . . .

KEEP CALM AND BOOGIE ON!

SILENCE IS GOLDEN, BUT DUCT TAPE IS SILVER.

I am sorry to hear about that problem in Chennai. My heart goes out to all especially the vulnerably housed and poor at this time. I have bought from ASA pens and have contacted Subbu and his customer service is first class. If he hasn't contacted you it is probably because he has some major headaches at the moment with that weather.

Edited by matteob

Thank you gopool for the news.

I hope all get back to normal fast, and that Mr Subramaniam will be able to resume his activity.

Best of luck to all, in Chennai, who are facing difficulties, still.

WomenWagePeace

SUPORTER OF http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/631/uh2SgO.jpg

My avatar is a painting by the imense surrealist painter Remedios Varo

Yes, the issue is with the power supply...

and it is actually very intermittent or inconsistent...

thus no pen making... and no internet...

Hopefully the situation will improve day by day...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the info, I will then be patient and not harass MrSubramaniam. Hope for the best in Chennai.

Edited by Namo

amonjak.com

post-21880-0-68964400-1403173058.jpg

free 70 pages graphic novel. Enjoy!

I emailed ASA pens 10 days ago asking if I could purchase some Jowo threaded pens without the nibs and converters because I already have too many Jowo nibs/converters around. I still haven't heard from them. I haven't contacted them before so I have no idea what's the typical repond time. Do you think it's a stupid question they don't bother to answer or I just have to wait longer, or it's better to just send another email? I used the gmail on the website: asapens.in@gmail.com. Thanks.

I emailed ASA pens 10 days ago asking if I could purchase some Jowo threaded pens without the nibs and converters because I already have too many Jowo nibs/converters around. I still haven't heard from them. I haven't contacted them before so I have no idea what's the typical repond time. Do you think it's a stupid question they don't bother to answer or I just have to wait longer, or it's better to just send another email? I used the gmail on the website: asapens.in@gmail.com. Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Kindly resend the email to me at unik.services@hotmail.com Or asapens.customerservice@hotmail.com

You can whatsapp me at +91 91 7660 7660

You can also PM me here

Hi Everyone,

To streamline Order and Regular emails from Services and Post Sales email. We have created another ID, which will be handled by me, directly.

asapens.customerservice@hotmail.com

Please send all Services Requests, Enquiries, Issues if any and all Post sales inquiries to this ID, so that I can ensure prompt reply.