The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Acrylic Tanishq ( Indian Eyedropper) Pictorial

indian pens acrylic pens eyedropper

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 squishyink

squishyink

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2016 - 00:35

This is just gorgeous!  It looks like it has a lot of depth :)  

Sponsored Content

#22 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:11

This is just gorgeous!  It looks like it has a lot of depth :)

Fountain Pen Revolution sell a convertible (piston fill / eyedropper) version of this pen, under the name "Himalaya".  As far as I can tell from the pictures, the pen is identical externally.  I really like the acrylic versions (white/grey like the one pictured here, and an orange swirl version too).  It's great to have a few pens that are designed to fit snugly in a shirt pocket - and this one certainly fits the bill!

#23 squishyink

squishyink

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:38

Fountain Pen Revolution sell a convertible (piston fill / eyedropper) version of this pen, under the name "Himalaya".  As far as I can tell from the pictures, the pen is identical externally.  I really like the acrylic versions (white/grey like the one pictured here, and an orange swirl version too).  It's great to have a few pens that are designed to fit snugly in a shirt pocket - and this one certainly fits the bill!

Thanks for the info :)  I will definitely check them out.  Can never have too many lovely swirly pens!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: indian pens, acrylic pens, eyedropper

Sponsored Content

|