Questions About Ink

Nic13

Hello all, I have been away for a few years, school and such. I have a few questions regarding ink, and I think this may be the place for them? If not please let me know and I will try to find where the questions belong!

I was wondering if there are any very close color inks available or something I can mix that anyone has produced that are close in color to the old Caran d'Ache inks,

Caribbean

Amazon

I would also like to know, since I am running low on it, if I can and how to go about getting some Urkundantinte IG ink from a fellow on here. not sure how that works now, if I can ask about it or not? don't mean to break rules.

I also have Just seen the pin about Kwzi ink, so I am looking into these a little bit, but it seems a bit overwhelming, Any good place to start with where I can read up on the colors and how to possibly get any?

Thank you for looking and any help or advice, have a fantastic day everyone!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nic13

• jmccarty3

• KyleKatarn

• Barkingpig

KWZI inks have been reviewed & been the subject of many posts in the ink section forums here. Many of us purchased them in "group buys" before they became available @ VANNESS PENS, a family owned & operated store, with online shopping in Arkansas. You will find most of the KWZI inks available there with a fairly representative swatch of the colors. I have always been happy with the inks whether purchased from the "Group Buys made possible by FPN members, from KWZI directly or from the VANNESS PENS site.

Give them a look & I think you will enjoy these new inks from this gentleman from Poland. (I don't really mix any inks so I cannot help you regarding the CaD "old" colors. I have been fortunate to purchase a few of them but not Amazon, which looks great from all reviews I have seen.)

Kaweco Paradise Blue is the closest match I've ever found to C D'A Caribbean Sea and their Palm Green is also a close match to Amazon.

thank you all for the information, i will be looking into the kaweko inks when gouletpens get in more dot grid tomo river notebooks, I kind of want to try one!

You can also do a google search for Tekker customizable inks on fountainpennetwork - some of us have explored or are exploring this route. You would need a digitized swatch of the color and determine its hex code.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi