The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Gvfc Pencil's

graf von faber castell gvfc pencils

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kunju123

kunju123

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 May 2016 - 18:44

Graf Von Faber Castell

Here are my new Graf Von Faber Castell Pencil’s.  Alas, still no Perfect Pencil.  The difference between these and the Perfect Pencil is the heavy metal cap (is it silver?), integrated sharpener and integrated eraser.

Appearance:  The pictures speak for themselves.  I very much like the look of these.

Lead:  A lighter, harder lead which nevertheless has a nice soft feel.  Goes down nicely on GVFC paper.

Here they are…

img_2118.jpg?w=1472

Close- up of the ends…

img_2119.jpg?w=1472

A GVFC pencil resting on it’s GVFC Grain Leather A5 Notebook holder…

img_2120.jpg?w=1472Face down in their GVFC pencil-pot…img_2104-10-03-10.jpg?w=1472

As you can see, I’ve being going all- out on GVFC Accessories lately…

Sponsored Content

#2 RMN

RMN

Ancient Artifact

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,210 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:12

Looks nice. And FC have been a leading producer of pencils for ages..

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, KEEP INSIDE, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

#3 aeba

aeba

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 May 2016 - 13:32

Looks nice. And FC have been a leading producer of pencils for ages..

D.ick

Unless as a kid one used Staedtler / Caran d'Ache / Koh-i-noor / something else.  :lol: Can't remember anymore what I used back then, only that it had to have a gold top (probably FC). Anything else had hard lumps in the graphite.

I have to order some of those GvFC pencils some day, but today they are just a little bit too pricey for me.

You do not have a right to post. You do not have a right to a lawyer. Do you understands these rights you do not have?

Kaweco Supra (titanium B), Al-Sport (steel BB).

Parker: Sonnet (dimonite); Frontier GT; 51 (gray); Vacumatic (amber).

Pelikan: m600 (BB); Rotring ArtPen (1,9mm); Rotring Rive; Cult Pens Mini (the original silver version), Waterman Carene (ultramarine F)

#4 kunju123

kunju123

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:47

The only pencil's I remember as a kid were HB Steadler from my orchestra playing days...my Double Bass teacher was VERY particular.  But I think she would have found these GVFC's an acceptable substitute  :rolleyes:

Edited by kunju123, 27 July 2016 - 09:48.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: graf von faber castell, gvfc, pencils

Sponsored Content

|