The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Ranga-Beautiful Ebonite Ultra Giant And Giant Dip Pens With Flex Nibs- 17 Spl Ripple Colours

ranga india handmade dip ebonite ripple kandan pandurangan flex ambitious

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 18:09

Dear All,

We are introducing BEAUTIFUL EBONITE ULTRA GIANT DIP PENS (17MM DIA)  AND THICK DIP PENS (14MM DIA) WITH FLEX NIBS AND REGULAR NIBS IN 17 DIFFERENT RIPPLE COLOURS . It is UNIQUE PIECE OF ART in the WORLD. NO TWO DESIGNS ARE SAME. EACH PEN WOULD BE IN DIFFERENT DESIGN.

We are glad to give 20% Discount if you buy these DIP PENS for 90$.

Shipping: World Wide Free shipping
Payment: Through Paypal . Paypal id mpkandan@gmail.com

1. RANGA  HANDMADE BEAUTIFUL EBONITE HANDMADE ( UNIQUE IN THE WORLD) ULTRA GIANT DIP PENS (17 MM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DIA) WITH FLEX NIBS (40$) AND REGULAR NIB(35$)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dia: 17mm 
Length: App 7.5 Inches
Nib: 35mm Flex Nib (40$) , Ambitious 35mm F-M nib
Feed:  Ebonite
Colours: 1. PINK/YELLOW RIPPLE 2. LIGHT GREEN/ PINK RIPPLE 3. GREEN/ PALE YELLOW RIPPLE. 4.BROWN/BLACK RIPPLE 5.GREEN/YELLOW RIPPLE 6. BLUE/PINK RIPPLE. 7. OLIVE/BLACK RIPPLE  8.DARK GREEN /PINK RIPPLE9.YELLOW/BLACK RIPPLE 10. GREEN/BLACK RIPPLE 11. BLUE/BLACK RIPPLE 12. PINK/PALE YELLOW RIPPLE 13. BLUE/ PALE YELLOW RIPPLE. 14.RED/BLACK RIPPLE. 15.  BLUE/YELLOW RIPPLE .16.BLACK 17. BLUE/ORANGE RIPPLE
DSC06160-1_zpskdf87qkl.jpgDSC06166-1_zpsq77rnfev.jpgDSC06169-1_zpsgdiwa9kh.jpgDSC06157-1_zpsdn1epoit.jpgDSC06163-1_zpsudqvhq3d.jpgDSC06164-1_zpsntuwcis4.jpgDSC06168-1_zpshgiyfdns.jpg

1. RANGA  HANDMADE BEAUTIFUL EBONITE HANDMADE ( UNIQUE IN THE WORLD) GIANT DIP PENS (14 MM 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DIA) WITH FLEX NIBS (33$) AND REGULAR NIB(28$)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dia: 14mm 
Length: App 7 Inches
Nib: 35mm Flex Nib (33$) , Wality Fine nib or Two Toned Medium nib(28$)
Feed:  Ebonite
Colour:1. PINK/YELLOW RIPPLE. 2. BRIGHT GREEN/BLACK RIPPLE. 3. BLUE/ORANGE RIPPLE. 4. PINK/BLACK RIPPLE. 5.GREEN/ORANGE RIPPLE.6. BLUE/BLACK RIPPLE. 7.  BLUE/YELLOW RIPPLE. 8.RED/BLACK RIPPLE. 9.GREEN/ PALE YELLOW RIPPLE. 10. BLUE/OLIVE RIPPLE 11.YELLOW/BLACK RIPPLE 12. GREEN/YELLOW RIPPLE
DSC06138-1_zpsay1yaewe.jpgDSC06140-1_zpsxfnvaqiq.jpgDSC06139-1_zpsbmsx3f8x.jpg

Thanks for Visiting!!!

Regards,
Kandan.M.P
Ranga Pen Company

Sponsored Content

#2 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,677 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:27

These surely are beautiful....

Lovely

vaibhav mehandiratta                               

architect & fountain pen connoisseur 

blog | instagram | twitter

#3 Miyuki

Miyuki

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:33

I am currently trying to figure out what exactly I plan to order.  It's terrible, but I have a huge weakness and impulse control issue it seems when it comes to Ranga Handmade Pens.  I just love the pens so much.

Ink Sample Exchange Post

I have many unlisted but I'm trying not to spam the thread.  

I also am happy to provide new vials for samples too! 

#4 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,231 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 16:19

These surely are beautiful....

Lovely

Thanks very much Mr. Vaibhav Sir for nice words.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#5 mpkandan

mpkandan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• 1,231 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 16:19

I am currently trying to figure out what exactly I plan to order.  It's terrible, but I have a huge weakness and impulse control issue it seems when it comes to Ranga Handmade Pens.  I just love the pens so much.

Thanks very much Mr. Miyuki Sir for nice words.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

#6 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:49

How is it that I haven't seen this thread 'til now?  I'm going to definitely show it to zwack in the morning :-).

"In the end, only kindness matters."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ranga, india, handmade, dip, ebonite, ripple, kandan, pandurangan, flex, ambitious

Sponsored Content

|