The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Looking For Help! Wahl Greek Deco #2 Flex Nib Sac!

flex wahl sac nib help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 j.roux

j.roux

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 April 2016 - 19:50

Hello everyone!

So I am new to purchasing vintage fountain pens, though I am an avid user of FPs in general! I recently purchased this beautiful Wahl Deco Greek #2 flex nib on eBay because I was looking for a flexible nib that allows more line variation than my metal falcon. Overall, it looks to be in pretty good condition, however, the seller said that the pen needs a new sac. I found some places online that had sacs for the #2 nib with the ring top, but mine is a clip top. Furthermore, I am not completely sure where to buy these sacs for vintage pens! If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! I just want to know what i need to buy so that I can use this beautiful pen! Thanks so much for your help everyone!

[attachment=358282:Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 12.27.07 PM.png]

Sponsored Content

#2 FarmBoy

FarmBoy

Brain freeze, mmm... got pens?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,804 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 22:26

Where in CA are you located?

Might be that you could be directed to a place close.

San Francisco International Pen Show - They have dates! August 25-26-27, 2017 AND August 24-25-26, 2018 Book your travel and tables now! My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

#3 Uncle Red

Uncle Red

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,585 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 April 2016 - 22:50

Try this site, they're nice people

www.indy-pen-dance.com

I get assortments of sacks and try different sizes until I find one that fits.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flex, wahl, sac, nib, help

Sponsored Content

|