The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Iguana Sell Reputation Inquiry

iguana sell

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 kanzlr

kanzlr

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 December 2016 - 16:16

I bought an expensive watch from them and their service, especially when I had to send it in, was exceptional (as was the initial price of the watch)

Sponsored Content

#22 stevesurf

stevesurf

Needing a Sabbatical

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 September 2017 - 23:07

I also have had positive experiences with Iguana Sell, but through eBay.  My first "direct" website purchase has resulted in the ol' bait 'n switch, or the "we discovered it's not available."

The thing that really irked me about this transaction is that it is my own fault.

I broke my own rule of ordering direct to a website without going through their eBay store for a hopefully positive experience. Yes it's a small item, a Visconti Dreamtouch three pen case, to which they offered me a three pen silk case in silk or the double Visconti or the single Visconti leather cases.  This happened after they've processed the transaction.

Ridiculous!

By, still, it is my own fault; I should have bought it from Cool-Japan's eBay store - Atsu's transactions are flawless.

Why on earth would I want a double or single pen case when I have a three pen set I wanted together?  Why would I want a silk case when I ordered leather?  In any case, I replied back that I want both double and single Visconti cases for the transaction if they can't fill the order.

Iguana Sell, please make this right and restore my faith  :gaah:

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

#23 nex

nex

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 January 2019 - 14:42

I checked out this thread before buying a Namiki Emperor Toryumon from Iguana Sell and can now add that their customer service really is excellent: they absolutely went above and beyond for me. I would definitely buy from them again without hesitation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iguana sell

Sponsored Content

|