The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Replacement O-Ring For Bottom Screw Assembly

vac700 o-ring repair

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ppdiaporama

ppdiaporama

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 April 2016 - 15:45

Where can one get replacement o-rings for the bottom assembly of the Vac700?

The pen comes with two ... in my case, the one installed on the pen was already broken ... then the first spare broke when I reinstalled it ... that leaves the last spare safely installed on my pen.  Given that I've chewed through two already, I am holding off on diassembling the pen until I find a replacement.

I wrote to TWSBI last Monday but did not get a response.

I've looked throug the forum to find the answer ... I strolled the aisles of several hardware stores and I even compared to the elastics that my daughter uses to make bracelets, but I can't find anything as small as the ones supplied.

Thanks for your help ... Pat

Sponsored Content

#2 sannidh

sannidh

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:32

Where can one get replacement o-rings for the bottom assembly of the Vac700?

The pen comes with two ... in my case, the one installed on the pen was already broken ... then the first spare broke when I reinstalled it ... that leaves the last spare safely installed on my pen.  Given that I've chewed through two already, I am holding off on diassembling the pen until I find a replacement.

I wrote to TWSBI last Monday but did not get a response.

I've looked throug the forum to find the answer ... I strolled the aisles of several hardware stores and I even compared to the elastics that my daughter uses to make bracelets, but I can't find anything as small as the ones supplied.

Thanks for your help ... Pat

Can you try emailing to twsbiinc[at]gmail.com. And drop a message to TWSBI @ facebook

You have come to earth to entertain and to be entertained - P.Y

Some Pen & Paraphernalia Reviews

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vac700, o-ring, repair

Sponsored Content

|